As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AMA #ad
Underwater Cities Board Game Bundle of Base Game Plus New Discoveries Expansion Plus Two Starship Buttons #adAMA #ad
- Ages 14+. 52 new cards add even more choices. Two bonus Starship pin back buttons. New asymmetric assistants and starting resources help speed up the Game.
For 1-4 players. New discoveries offers many new challenges to players. 90+ minute playing time. In the underwater cities game humanity has realized it is time to establish a new home on the ocean floor.
Desalination plants can provide water. And laboratories can provide the technology needed to build a network of underwater cities. Build and develop underwater metropolises by constructing kelp farms, desalination plants, laboratories and tunnels to connect them. Kelp farms can provide food.
2. Rio Grande Games #ad
Rio Grande Games Underwater Cities #adRio Grande Games #ad
- Ages 13+. Build and develop underwater metropolises by constructing kelp farms, desalination plants, laboratories and tunnels to connect them. For 1-4 players. Components: 1 game board, 47 tunnel tiles, 30 domes, 4 multiplier tiles, 16 metropolis tiles, 12 player markers, 180 era cards, 1 era marker, 111 structure tokens, 4 scoring cards, 35 credit tokens, 4 assistant cards, 83 resource tokens, 4 player info cards, 4 player boards, 1 action cloning tile, 8 government contracts, 25 special cards, 12 action tiles, 1 rulebook.
90+ minute playing time.
3. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, lay eggs, as you build your engine to gain food, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Plays in 40-70 minutes. Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year. For 1-5 players.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
4. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play.
The average playtime is 60 minutes. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. You will never have to play the same game twice. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
5. Asmodee #ad
A Feast For Odin Board Game | Viking Game | Strategy Game | Fun Family Board Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-4 Players | Average Playtime 30-120 Minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adAsmodee #ad
- The large variety of actions and occupations guarantees your Northerners long-lasting fun, with each game creating a new world on your player board! Number of players and average playtime: this fun viking adventure board game is made for 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Highly variable: multiple paths to victory are possible with an action board full of many different possibilities. After a hard day’s work, and write your own saga. Challenging puzzle game: created by the acclaimed designer Uwe Rosenberg, this strategic worker placement game blends worker and tile placement elements with intriguing puzzle aspects to create a unique experience.
Strategy game: carefully assign your vikings to a variety of tasks: producing goods, sail into the unknown, crafting items, exploring new lands, a feast is held! Take command of your Vikings, trading resources, and more.
Viking adventure game: command a band of vikings to trade, and plunder in search of wealth and glory for your tribe. Average playtime is approximately 30 to 120 minutes. Build houses, pillage, raid, hunt, explore new worlds and every round have a feast in Odin's name.
|Manufacturer||Z-Man Games #ad|
6. LEGO #ad
Plus Stingray and Hammerhead Shark Figures 497 Pieces, LEGO City Ocean Exploration Base Playset 60265, with Submarine, Diver, Scientist and 2 Diver Minifigures, Underwater Drone, Sub Pilot #adLEGO #ad
- The lego city ocean exploration base features interchangeable living and research modules and a docking submarine with movable inspection arms, spinning propeller and opening cockpit with room for two minifigures.
Kids can dive deep into imaginative underwater adventures with this amazing LEGO City 60265 Ocean Exploration Base playset. This playset makes a great holiday, birthday or any-other-day present for LEGO City fans aged 5+ and kids who love to role-play.
A toy ocean exploration base with interchangeable living and research modules, underwater drone, plus a docking submarine, 5 researcher minifigures and shark and stingray figures. When built, 10” 27cm wide and 5” 15cm deep, while the underwater drone measures over 1" 3cm high, the exploration base measures over 7” 20cm high, 2" 6cm long and 1" 3cm wide.
7. Folded Space #ad
Folded Space Underwater Cities and Expansions Board Game Box Inserts #adFolded Space #ad
- The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. This product consists of a flat-pack of 4 Evacore sheets. The trays require assembly, which is quick and fun, using ordinary PVA glue. Note: insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 23.
1 x 32. 0 x 7. 1 cm. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. Insert compatible with Underwater Cities, and the New Discoveries expansion.
8. LEGO #ad
Toy Exploration Vessel, Plus 8 Minifigures 745 Pieces, Stingray, LEGO City Ocean Exploration Ship 60266, Mini Helicopter, Shark, Shipwreck with Treasure, Submarine, Lifeboat #adLEGO #ad
- This building set makes a great holiday, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids with a passion for ocean exploration and for fans of the LEGO City Adventures TV series. What’s in the box? a floating toy exploration ship with working crane, shark cage, including the LEGO City TV character Harl Hubbs, 8 minifigures, submarine and helicopter, dinghy, plus shark and stingray figures.
This multi-model lego city ocean exploration Ship 60266 playset is a perfect gift for little explorers and has all kids need for a fun and rewarding play experience. Kids can use the floating toy ship's crane to lower the sub and shark cage, pilot the helicopter and sub, explore the treasure-filled shipwreck or take the play inside the captain’s bridge with sleeping and research areas.
When built, the toy exploration ship measures over 7" 18cm high, while the pirate shipwreck measures over 6" 16cm high, 24" 63cm long and 6" 17cm wide, 5" 13cm long and 3" 8cm wide.
9. Eagle-Gryphon Games #ad
Eagle-Gryphon Games On Mars Board Game #adEagle-Gryphon Games #ad
- The available actions depend on the side of the board they are on. Building shelters for colonists to live in requires oxygen; generating oxygen requires plants; growing plants requires water; extracting water from ice requires power; generating power requires mining minerals; and mining minerals requires Colonists.
This is represented during the game by players gaining Opportunity Points OP. To win the game, players must contribute to the development of the first colony on Mars.
All buildings on mars have a dependency on each other and some are required for the colony to grow. Once a total of three missions have been completed, the game ends.
During the game, players are also trying to complete missions. The player with the most OP at the end of the game is declared the winner. On mars is played over several rounds, each consisting of two phases - the Colonization Phase and the Shuttle Phase. During the colonization phase, each player takes a turn during which they take actions.