As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Renegade Game Studios #ad
Renegade Game Studios Architects of the West Kingdom Game for 1-5 Players Aged 12 & Up #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- West kingdom adventure with beautiful artwork and great quality components. Become an ambitious royal architect to impress the king by building notable landmarks in the kingdom.
Exciting worker-placement strategy board game for 1-5 players, ages 12 and up. First stand-alone game in the West Kingdom Trilogy.
2. Renegade Game Studios #ad
Renegade Game Studios Age of Artisans, Architects of The West Kingdom- Game for 1-6 Players Aged 12 & Up #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- Expands the game with two new player boards and a variety of new Apprentices and Buildings. Adds components for an additional player! Includes new Craft Cards and a dual-layered Guild Board.
Number of players: 1-6 for ages: 12+ Playing Time: 60-80 min. Expansion for the award-winning Architects of the West Kingdom.
3. Renegade Game Studios #ad
Renegade Game Studios The West Kingdom Tomesaga #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- Item package weight: 1. 0 pounds. Build the kingdom, defend its borders and increase your influence throughout the lands. Number of players: 2-6. Package dimensions: 3. 81 l x 23. 114 h x 14. 224 w centimeters.
4. Repos Production #ad
New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production, 7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME #adRepos Production #ad
- Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times. Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals. Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play.
Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects.
The winner is the player with the most points. How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities.
Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count. The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come?
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
5. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven: Jaws of The Lion Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up , Brown #adCephalofair Games #ad
- Playable as a stand-alone game or as an expansion to Gloomhaven. New built in tutorials, learn-to-play guide, and play-surface scenario books allow players to jump into the action more quickly and easily than ever before.
Cooperative campaign game of tactical combat set in the Gloomhaven universe. Players will assume the roles of 4 new hardened mercenaries and work together to fight through a new prequel campaign full of choices, challenges, and twists.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cepholafair Games #ad|
6. Renegade Game Studios #ad
90-120 Min Play Time, Ages 12 and Up, Most Victory Points Win, Commission Monks, & Confront Outsiders, Fortifications, Build Outposts, Paladins of The West Kingdom Strategy Board Game, 1-4 Players #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- 90-120 minute playing time. 1-4 players ages 12+. Intuitive and easy to use solo play mode. Just the right amount of player interaction, with no take-that mechanisms.
Enlist the help of your Paladins to defend your city From increasing threats. Multiple paths to victory, thanks to the suspicion system, attribute tracks and wide array of potential townsfolk and Outsider combinations.
7. Space Cowboys #ad
Splendor Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Game | Ages 10+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 30 minutes | Made by Space Cowboys #adSpace Cowboys #ad
- Easy to learn: while splendor is quick to learn it offers a different challenge everytime. Looking for new adventures? try cities of splendor Expansion Note: this Expansion requires Base Game to play. Create the most fantastic jewelry to become the best-known merchant of them all! Fun and friendly competition: players vie for control of gem mines, and storefronts to master the gem trade and attract the attention of nobles.
The average playtime is 30 minutes. The completely variable setup provides nearly limitless replayability.
As a wealthy merchant, acquire mines and transportation, hire artisans and woo the nobility. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult card game can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and up.
Countless replay opportunites: fast and intuitive, this strategy game is a fun game for game nights. By accruing more ways to produce gems, trade routes, players work to accumulate victory points in a race for prestige and power. Use those to acquire cards with mines, boats, caravans and even guild storefronts throughout the world. Collect raw gems in the form of unique poker-like tokens. Strategy game: compete to build renaissance europe’s most lucrative and prestigious jewelry business.
8. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- Suitable for 1 to 4 players. Playing time ranges from 90 to 120 minutes. Complex and thematic cooperative game.
9. Renegade Game Studios #ad
Ages 12 and Up, Strategy Board Game Night for Teens, Renegade Game Studios, Viscounts of The West Kingdom RGS2127, Adults, Be The Player with The Most Victory Points, 1-4 Players, 60-90 min #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- As the king’s reign comes to an end, seek the favor of the townsfolk. Increase your influence while traveling throughout the kingdom. Designed for 1-4 players, ages 12+, to enjoy in 60-90 minutes.
Construct buildings, work in the castle, write manuscripts, and acquire deeds for new land. Viscounts of the west Kingdom is the third game in the West Kingdom Trilogy.