As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Pop for Blends Game, 92 Cards, 2-4 Players, Ages 6+, Phonics Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- 2-4 players. A great grab-and-go game. Fast-paced for quick gameplay! Boost phonological awareness with blends and digraphs. Includes 92 blend cards, spinner, 8 Pop cards, and Guide. Fun for ages 6+.
2. Educational Insights #ad
Ages 7+, Educational Insights Blends & Digraphs Phonics Dominoes, Word Building Manipulatives for Classroom & Home, Set of 84 Dominoes #adEducational Insights #ad
- Grades 1+. Dominoes are in bright colors and preprinted with most-often-used consonants and word families. Packed in a sturdy, crystal-clear storage container.
Children will learn to build hundreds of words from this hands-on exploration of phonics. Build hundreds of words with 84 single-sided dominoes in a sturdy, clear storage container.
3. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL410 6 Blend Games,Multi #adJunior Learning #ad
- This value pack contains 2 board games, 1 megaphone, sound cards and rhyming cards. Each game has self-correcting elements. Encourages students to work together to develop their awareness of sounds within words.
Includes game guide with instructions. Teaching topics include alliteration, rhyming pairs, constrasting sounds, sound talk, voice sounds and rhyming groups.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
4. Junior Learning #ad
Multicolor, Junior Learning JL422 Phonics Board Games #adJunior Learning #ad
- Encourages children to correctly construct words by sounding out the different parts of the word. Can be played with 2 to 6 players either at home or in the classroom. The boards are double sided and use colorful pictures to help engage the children and provide them with inspiration.
Each set of board games comes with an answer sheet so the children can check if they are correct. The board games involve the use of a spinner which helps the player to construct the words and determines their movement around the board.
5. Educational Insights #ad
160 Lessons for Homeschool & Classroom, Ages 3+, Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Phonics Fun Set with Interactive Pen, Learn to Read Workbook #adEducational Insights #ad
- Hot dots makes the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning while being at home. Set and ace—the Talking, Teaching Dog pen.
Includes 160 lessons on 80 double-sided activity cards and Ace—the Talking, Teaching Dog pen. Encourages self-paced independent learning and builds academic confidence. Prepares children for reading success. Add some fun to phonics practice with this colorful, interactive Hot Dots Jr.
Pen requires 2 AAA batteries not included. Press ace to an answer dot—he offers affirmative "ruffs" and encouraging words for correct responses, and gentle redirection for incorrect responses. Richly illustrated phonics lessons cover the alphabet, beginning reading comprehension, letter sounds, long and short vowels, and more.
6. Edupress #ad
Edupress Pete The Cat Purrfect Pairs Game:Beginning Blends & Digraghs EP-3533 #adEdupress #ad
- Directions with additional activities included. 150 cards. Great game for group play or in centers. For 2-4 players.
7. Little Champion Reader #ad
Preschool, Short CVC, Grade 1 Reading, Digraph and Word Ending Families Phonetic Phonics Flashcards, Kindergarten, Long Vowel, Blends, Little Champion Reader 500 Phonics Flash Cards 5-Pack #adLittle Champion Reader #ad
- Teaches 500 phonetic words: Children learn the basic and simple phonetic pattern most commonly used in the English language. Phonics creates better readers: Mastery of phonics helps children decode word patterns faster, so they can concentrate more on reading comprehension.
High-quality cards: tear-resitant cards with glossy colored print and plastic-coated; large text with fun graphics make learning easy.
Large text and color-coded cards: Each phonetic word is written in large text with color coded phonetic letters. Divided into 100+ phonics families: Includes Short Vowels, Long Vowels, Blends, Digraphs and Endings color-coded.
8. Key Education #ad
Reading and Phonics Practice with Color-Coded Letter Puzzle Pieces 220 pc, Key Education Big Box of Word Chunks—Puzzle Game for Grades 1-3 Beginning Readers #adKey Education #ad
- How it works: children practice and build fluency in word families, as outlined in the booklet, consonant blends, consonants, and digraphs by creating fun two-piece word puzzles in a variety of activities and games, or through independent play. Multi-purpose learning tool: the engaging hands-on learning puzzles in the Big Box of Word Chunks help 1st through 3rd grade students practice phonics, improve sight word recognition, and develop essential knowledge and skills for reading success.
What's included: the boxed set includes 220 sturdy puzzle pieces covering 90 word families, 60 initial consonants, teaching suggestions, 60 consonant blends, and 10 initial digraphs.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, social skills, communication, and behavior.
Working together: great for homeschool and classroom learning, parents and teachers use the vocabulary-building puzzle pieces in small group activities, one-on-one instruction, or during independent study time to help kids build phonemic awareness. A parent and teacher guide provides directions, and games.