As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Asmodee #ad
Zombicide Green Horde: No Rest for The Wicked, Expansion Board Game, Italian Edition, 8438, Asmodee #adAsmodee #ad
- Number of players: 1-6. Recommended Minimum age: 14 years. Average duration: 60 minutes. An expansion of zombicide: black plague and GREEN HORDE.
2. BoardGame #ad
Zombicide: GH: No Rest for The Wicked #adBoardGame #ad
- Contents: necrotic dragon figure 18 spectral walker Figures 15 Swarm of Ratz Figures Ballista Miniature 32 Zombie Cards 14 Dragon Cards Rules Leaflet. It contains a huge necromantic Dragon, as well as Spectral Walkers, and swarms of zombie Ratz.
Thankfully, there’s some new weaponry they can use in the form of the Ballista. The green horde: no rest for the wicked expansion gives players several new horrors to face during their games of Black Plague. They’re gonna need it! .
3. CMON #ad
Zombicide 2nd Edition | Zombie Game | Cooperative Miniatures Board Game | Horror Adventure Board Game | Ages 14+ | for 1 to 6 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: Zombicide is a cooperative zombie game for 1 - 6 Players. New components! zombicide features updated components, from tiles designed for faster set-up to plastic dashboards to keep everything organized.
Zombies are back! zombicide returns with its 2nd edition, streamlined, an updated, and new-and-improved version of the game that started it all: Zombicide Season 1!.
New mechanics! the rules have been updated, maintaining everything you love about the classic zombie game while bringing in elements and upgrades from the series’ years of experience. Most games of Zombicide take 60 minutes to play. New survivors! there’s 12 survivors for you and your friends to choose from, each with their own sets of skills they can learn as they gain Adrenaline Points.
4. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points.
Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America.
The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game.
Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
5. Cephalofair Games #ad
Multicolor, Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- For 1-4 players; ages 12 plus; 60-120 minute playing time. Over 200 hours of gameplay. An award winning game of Euro-inspired tactical Combat in a persistent world of shifting motive.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
6. CMON #ad
Zombicide Night of The Living Dead Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Cooperative Game for Teens and Adults | Zombie Board Game | Ages 14+ | 1-6 Players | Avg. Playtime 1 Hour | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- But be careful, eliminate ghouls, going all-out against your living dead foes! Find weapons, the more of them show up. Cooperative adventure: your best weapon is cooperation. Thrilling zombie game: can you survive the night of the living dead? swap your survivor’s identity between Romero mode, and Zombicide mode, as the more ghouls you kill, recreating the movie’s atmosphere, and upgrade your survivor’s skills along the way.
The other five scenes form an extended storyline with plot twists, “what if” cases sprouting from the core movie.
Romero film, Night of the Living Dead. The fate of the survivors now lies in your hands! Number of players and average playtime: this fun zombie board game for adults and family is designed for 1 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up. An exciting standalone game in the zombicide series: Experience 10 unique scenes in this standalone game inspired by the famous George A.
All players win or lose together, and only through teamwork will the Survivors become the best they can be, unlocking powerful Skills and access to the best weapons. Cooperation is the key to survival and victory! New unique scenarios: experience five scenarios that recreate the movie as a board game, placing you in the role of the heroes of the frightful night. Average game time is approximately one hour.
7. CMON #ad
CMON GUF039 Zombicide Green Horde: Special Guest Artist: Sean A. Murray Game #adCMON #ad
- New necromancer - grand inquisitor innsmouth can be added to any Game of black plague in order to up the difficulty for survivors. 60 minute playing time. This is an expansion. For 1-6 players.
New survivors - players get an option of three new survivors that they can use during their games. The zombicide: green Horde or black plague core Game is required to play. Each one has unique special abilities sure to help them take on the Zombies.
8. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition Board Game BASE GAME | Horror Game | Mystery Board Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14 and up | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 2-3 hrs | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling cooperative horror game for teens and adults can be played with 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up. Explore the veiled and misty streets of Innsmouth and stumble through the haunted corridors of Arkham’s cursed mansions as you search for answers and respite.
Mystery game: players take the part of investigators, entering the darkened rooms of haunted Akrham mansions and other sinister locales to discover strange secrets, solve cunning puzzles and battle otherworldly dangers.
This immersive companion app guides players, step by step, through each scenario. Average game time is 2 to 3 hours. Open the door and step inside - it will take more than just survival to conquer the evils terrorizing this town.
Cooperative game with high variability: game features four campaigns of varying length and difficulty. The dynamics of this game make it an excellent choice for game night with friends and family, especially if they're fans of horror! App-driven game: a free digital app is required to play your copy of Mansions of Madness. Horror game: this fully cooperative board game of horror and mystery takes place in the same universe as Arkham Horror 3rd Edition, Arkham KCG, Eldritch Horror and Elder Sign.
9. CMON #ad
Zombicide Green Horde Friends and Foes Board Game EXPANSION | Strategy Game | Cooperative Game for Teens and Adults | Zombie Board Game | Ages 14+ | 1-6 Players | Avg. Playtime 1 Hour | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- The box contains 2 copies of each the 3 types dog, allowing a full team of 6 Survivors to start the game with a Companion. Thankfully, there are faithful companions ready to help beat back the horde. Cooperative adventure: this set introduces four new survivors with their ID cards and new equpment.
Friends and foes is an expansion for the zombicide fantasy board game range Black Plague / Green Horde. Number of players and average playtime: this fun zombie board game for adults and family is designed for 1 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up. New animal familiars: survivors now have furry friends with claws and fangs: animal familiars! Each type has its own abilities, flying cat and wolf, from raw fighting abilities to sharing a bird’s-eye view of the area.
The box also includes 10 new Quests staging a raid deep in Orc territory, looking for necromancer secrets.
Tagging along are six new Familiars, animal companions that are ready to fight the undead hordes. This is an expansion to the zombicide green horde board game. It’s enough to make a survivor go insane. A zombicide: black plague or Zombicide: Green Horde core game is needed to enjoy this expansion. Average game time is approximately one hour. Thrilling zombie game: the zombie plague has mutated, creating Tainted Zombies covered in spiky growths and filled with acidic blood that will damage everyone nearby when they're killed.
10. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride First Journey Board Game | Board Game for Kids | Family Board Game | Train Game | Ages 6+ | For 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 15-30 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Climb aboard, travelers—your incredible First Journey awaits! . How to win this game: in first journey, the game ends when one player completes six tickets, claiming the Golden Ticket as their prize.
The whole family will enjoy claiming routes and completing Tickets! Fun adventure game: first Journey is the perfect way to introduce young players to the game of cross-country travel. Strategy game: first journey offers unique rules designed for a younger audience that retain the strategy, charm, and fun of the original Ticket to Ride.
Number of players and average playtime: This kid and family board game can be played with 2 to 4 players. Fast and easy to learn: with a brand-new map and simplified rules, First Journey is the perfect way to introduce young players to the game of cross-country travel. The average playtime is 15-30 minutes.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder #ad|