As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Utter Nonsense, LLC #ad
Utter Nonsense Naughty Edition #adUtter Nonsense, LLC #ad
- Combine silly voices and accents with even sillier phrases to create sayings that are just plain ridiculous! All players except the judge have to use the same accent/voice, so you are all in it together! Best of all is that many accents/voices can be interpreted differently, and that adds to the hilarity! For example, maybe the accent/voice card is pooping.
Funny, huh? now do that "voice" and say one of your phrase cards, like: "Home is where you can drink red wine in your underwear.
Even funnier! . Includes 50 accent/voice cards and 450 phrases. All players have to use the same accent/voice card that's drawn, laugh-out-loud game for 4 to 20 players, but you get to choose which of your phrase cards you use! You just want the judge to pick yours as the best! It's a fun, ages 17+ there's some more "adult" content here!. How the heck do you do that "voice"? Go ahead. Think about it.
2. PlayMonster #ad
The Game of Funny Voices and Accents!, Utter Nonsense Family Edition #adPlayMonster #ad
- Includes 50 accent/voice cards and 450 phrases. So, like: "he's gotta lotta sass for a skater boy. All players have to use the same accent/voice card that's drawn, laugh-out-loud game for 4 to 20 players, but you get to choose which of your phrase cards you use! You just want the judge to pick yours as the best! It's a fun, ages 8+.
See ya later, how's your baby voice, huh? Go ahead. Think about it. Funny, right? now do that voice and say one of your phrase cards, boy.
Even funnier! Combine silly voices and accents with even sillier phrases to create sayings that are just plain ridiculous! All players except the judge have to use the same accent/voice, and that adds to the hilarity! For example, so you are all in it together! Best of all is that many accents/voices can be interpreted differently, maybe the accent/voice card is baby.
3. Party Profi #ad
Outrageously Fun Adult Party Card Game, Sotally Tober Drinking Games for Adults #adParty Profi #ad
- Skill green cards give you special abilities. 100% satisfaction guarantee: our cards a proudly designed and manufactured in the USA. How to win: designed as a drinking game with fun activities this game is best played with … drinks.
Alternatively, drinks can be substituted with points for a totally sober approach. Activity Orange cards are actions you must perform. Premium packaging and high quality cards makes this game an outstanding choice. We always strive to provide exceptional customer service.
Whoever takes the least amount of drinks is declared the winner. Perfect gift: this 125 pack of large 4. 25 x 2. 75in cards is a perfect present for anyone who likes to have fun and enjoy themselves in a company of friends.
Curse blue cards make you suffer. Secret yellow cards are hidden tricks you can perform. So staying totally sober would be difficult. Bring it with you to any party and it will be a night to remember. How to play: compete with your friends and family by drawing a card in turn from the deck. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase we accept returns and provide full refunds, no questions asked.
|Brand||Party Profi #ad|
|Manufacturer||Party Profi #ad|
4. Joking Hazard #ad
A funny comic building party game for 3-10 players, great for game night, Joking Hazard by Cyanide & Happiness #adJoking Hazard #ad
- High quality cards can be burned for heat after society collapses. 360 panel cards including 10 add-your-own-words cards combine to form millions of awful situations, and sometimes nice ones.
Joking hazard is an extremely not-for-kids party game from the minds of Cyanide & Happiness, the hit webcomic. Three or more players compete to build funny and terrible comics about friendship, sex, violence, and everything in between.
5. What Do You Meme #ad
The Hilarious Adult Party Game for Meme Lovers, What Do You Meme? Core Game #adWhat Do You Meme #ad
- 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Printed on premium playing cards thick with gloss finish; includes an easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players.
Judge’s choice: the winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. More hilarity: we also make other party games inspired by pop culture.
Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round. How to play: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes.
Designed for 17+: this game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. You'll need it for all of our other expansion packs. Check out our store for tons more good stuff. What’s inside: each what do you meme core game contains 435 cards. The og: this is the core game, so buy it first.
6. CoolCats & AssHats #ad
CoolCats & AssHats, Hilarious Adult Party / Drinking Card Game #adCoolCats & AssHats #ad
- We have a number of fans but A. C. How to play: vote on what your friends think about hysterical and outrageous topics. Unlike any other game: coolcats is different, and we’re proud of that. It’s perfect for game night, interactive party GAME: Learn all about your friends, but it’s certainly not necessary.
Slater said it best: “Easily the funnest game ever made. It can be as dirty or as clean as you want it to be. There’s more?! we just released a brand new mega expansion so make sure you grab that too! Also, Toilet Tag, not only do we make games for the party, to go on a hilarious and revealing journey against your potty partner, we also make games for the potty.
Each fast-paced round ends with a CoolCat winner and AssHat loser drawing an action card that will have your group hurting from laughter.
It’s an interactive card game that will turn your next party into a hilarious night to remember, pregame, a party, or forget. Hilarious, or just anytime you’re hanging with friends. What’s inside: endless fun with 425 cards: 250 Subject cards, 50 CoolCat cards, 75 Tiebreaker cards, and 50 AssHat cards. Check out our newest game, without ever leaving the bathroom. Even Jessie likes it. ”.
7. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Card Games for Adults, Family-Friendly Party Games, Teens & Kids, Exploding Kittens Card Game #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- If you don't explode, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette. Exploding kittens is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
A highly strategic, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. This gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to play, is for 2-5 players ages 7+ and includes 56 cards, Box and instructions.
More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between. Skill level: Beginner. This “game of the year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift If you're looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well.
Basically, you win! congratulations, if you draw an exploding kitten, you are full of greatness. It's like uno, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you. Cnn.
|Brand||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.|
8. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
New Phone, Who Dis?, The 100% Offline Text Messaging Adult Party Game, by What Do You Meme? #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- Once everyone in the group has played their chosen reply card, the judge decides which combo is the funniest. How to play: players rotate drawing a sent or “inbox” card while the rest of the group competes to play the funniest reply card.
Designed for 17+: this game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. Check out our store for more good stuff. What's inside: includes 240 Inbox cards and 300 Reply cards plus instructions.
That person gets a point. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players. Brought to you by what do you meme?: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture. The party game: this is the 100% offline text message party game where players compete to create the funniest text message thread. The person with the most cards at the end, wins.
9. Off Topic #ad
Off Topic Adult Party Game, Fun Board and Card Game for Group Game Night #adOff Topic #ad
- How to play: draw a card to set the topics, and roll the die to set the letter that your responses must begin with. The best game for those with short attentions spans, and games can be as brief as 30 minutes, the rules are simple, read: everyone the pace is quick, or as fun as 90 minutes!.
Debating answers with your friends and family is where the real fun happens! What's in the box?! each game box comes with everything you need for endless rounds of fun: a 20-sided die, 10 dry erase markers, 16 game cards, 8 white boards, and a 2 minute sand timer.
Defend your answers: coming up with answers is only part of the game.
Fast paced fun: the perfect party game for adults to play with 2-8 players. Creativity rules: off topic is a fun board game that gets the brain juices flowin’ and stirs up some hilarious conversations during friends and family game night. Flip the sand timer and you're off! Race against time to write down answers for each topic that begin with the letter rolled.
10. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
The Hilarious Party Game for Teachers, What Do You Meme? Teacher's Edition #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- Teacher's pet: this game is full of classic meme images as well as brand new ones full of A+ humor -- who needs another apple, this is the perfect gift for the teachers in your life! How to play: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest teaching-related memes.
What’s inside: 300 caption cards, 75 photo cards, 1 easel for displaying photo cards and instrucitons.
Judge’s choice: the winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Designed for 17+: this game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor.