As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Legacy Season 1 Blue Edition Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 13+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 60 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- These developments have a direct impact on the game itself. Strive to save humanity in this epic adventure: it starts simply. A virus tougher than the rest. But as january turns to February, things take a turn for the worse. Pandemic legacy has a story arc that occurs over the course of a year.
The coming year will determine the fate of humanity. The story evolves as you play - your decisions carry over for the next games: Actions have consequences from one game to the next as you strive to avert global disaster.
Each passing month brings new objectives, new challenges, and even new rules. Gather your team and prepare for a campaign full of epic twists and evolving gameplay.
There are many paths to follow. Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks. Nothing your team can’t handle. This is no ordinary virus. Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together.
2. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments.
Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. You will never have to play the same game twice. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
The average playtime is 60 minutes. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
3. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- Suitable for 1 to 4 players. Playing time ranges from 90 to 120 minutes. Complex and thematic cooperative game.
4. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Solid game boards with foil inlay. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Beautiful wooden components.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Secret Hitler #ad|
5. OK, BOOMER #ad
OK Boomer Trivia Card Game | Perfect Tabletop Game for Family Game Night | Ages 12+ #adOK, BOOMER #ad
- Play three different ways! team up by generation generational Clash, pick your own teams Mixed Gen, or represent your generation individually Free for All.
A brand new type of trivia! ok boomer levels the playing field so every generation can compete in this brand new twist on classic trivia! May the greatest generation win! correctly answer trivia questions from all 5 generational decks to claim victory and determine the greatest generation once and for all! A true battle of wits! to win, trends, science, Sports, you need to answer questions across the different time periods on subjects like History, and Entertainment.
Tons of trivia! play over & over again with 550 unique questions across 275 cards.
|Brand||OK, BOOMER #ad|
|Manufacturer||OK Boomer #ad|
6. Starling Games #ad
Everdell Collectors Edition 2nd Edition #adStarling Games #ad
- Collector's edition contains the legends cards, metal Coin tokens, Rat workers, Deluxe 8-sided die, Rugwort cards, Wooden Occupied tokens, Extra! Extra! cards, and an updated rulesheet.
7. Underdog Games #ad
Trekking The National Parks: The Award-Winning Family Board Game / Best National Parks Board Game for Game Night / Created by a Couple Who Visited All The National Parks #adUnderdog Games #ad
- B>share the joy of the national parks: Share your memories, and dream about where you’ll travel to next. B>best-selling & award-winning national parks game: Winner Of The Mensa And Parent's Choice Award.
B>fun + educational: it’s the perfect recipe for a family game night! Appeals to a wide range of people: outdoor lovers, board game players, and gift givers.
B>simple, teens, and everyone in between! Plus, grandparents, families, interesting rules: easy to understand for older children, there are still great strategy opportunities. See the many 5-star reviews! b>created by national parks enthusiasts: This couple traveled to every single national park and then worked with their son to make the game.
|Brand||Underdog Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Underdog Games #ad|
8. Leder Games #ad
Leder Games | Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right #adLeder Games #ad
- Ages 10+, 90- 120 minute playing time. In root, players drive the narrative and the differences between each role create an unparalleled level of interaction and replayability. Root is a game of adventure and war where 2 to 4 players battle for control of a vast wilderness.
|Brand||Leder Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leder Games #ad|
9. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players.
Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
10. Starling Games #ad
A War of Whispers Collector's Edition #adStarling Games #ad
- New beautifully sculpted miniatures and faction banners. Enhanced game board highlighting forts, cities, and farms. A war of whispers is a game of deep strategy, but you are no mighty ruler. A war of whispers is a competitive board game for 2 to 4 players.
Collector’s Edition box with limited edition graphics. Instead, and shifting loyalties. Five mighty empires are at war for the world, hidden agendas, you play a secret society that is betting on the results of this war while pulling strings to rig the results and ensure their bets pay off.