As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ravensburger #ad
Millions Sold, Easy to Learn and Play with Great Replay Value 26448, Ravensburger Labyrinth Family Board Game for Kids and Adults Age 7 and Up #adRavensburger #ad
- Fun play experience – in labyrinth, ravensburger’s hugely popular board game for boys and girls and their parents, you have to find the shortest route through the Labyrinth to win! The game is for 2-4 players aged 7 and up, and the aim is to reach all your treasures and targets as you move through the Labyrinth.
Easy to understand instructions – High quality, Easy to understand instructions make it easy to start playing right away.
Labyrinth can be played over and over again and makes a great gift for kids and families. For ages 7 and up, association, players learn cause and effect, planning, recognition and taking turns. Great replay value – playing time is 20-30 minutes for 2-4 players age 7 and up. High quality components – contains a playing board, 34 maze cards, 24 treasure cards, 4 playing pieces.
2. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Rush Hour Traffic Jam Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Tons of Fun With Over 20 Awards Won, International Bestseller for Over 20 Years #adThink Fun #ad
- Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. Material Type: Plastic.
Develops critical skills - Playing through the challenges builds reasoning and planning skills and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players. Comes with multi-level challenges - Rush Hour comes with 40 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
Enormously popular – rush hour is one of the most popular logic games ever made, with over 10 million units sold worldwide. What you get – rush hour is the classic traffic jam logic game and one of the all-time most popular STEM toys and gifts for boys and girls ages 8 and up Contains 40 challenges from beginner to expert, cars, a game grid, and a game-go storage bag.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
3. Mattel Games #ad
Blokus Game Amazon Exclusive #adMattel Games #ad
- Players take turns placing their 21 pieces on the board: each piece must touch another of the same color, but only at the corners! Stake your claim and protect your territory by fitting as many of your pieces on the board as possible while strategically blocking your opponents! The game ends when no more pieces can be placed down, and the player with the lowest number remaining wins! Perfect strategy game for the whole family -- less than a minute to learn with fun challenges for all ages!.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mattel Games #ad|
4. MindWare #ad
Mindware Qwirkle Board Game #adMindWare #ad
- Will you see the monolithic move that catapults you into first place? It only takes a few moments to explain, so new players such as extended family or your child's play dates can jump right in and play. Family favorite: qwirkle is a fantastic game for families, as it can involve a wide range of ages, from children to adults.
Easy to follow rules: an engaging game with easy to follow rules, the ability to build complex combinations will keep children interested and engaged, and score points for doing so.
Plan, allowing young children and older individuals alike to develop and hone their spacial recognition, win, and learn simultaneously. Games that teach: qwirkle is playable from early ages up, planning, and problem solving skills. Tactical strategy: featuring a massive amount of in game choices, strategical planning, including three tiles each of thirty six possible color symbol combinations, Qwirkle is the perfect game to hone player's tactical maneuvers, and forward thinking.
The rules of the game are basic: Simply build lines by matching tiles based on either color or shape, and challenge them mentally. Includes: product comes with 108 wooden Qwirkle tiles, 1 drawstring bag, 1 rule book. However, Qwirkle is great for younger players.
5. Taco vs Burrito #ad
The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old, Taco vs Burrito #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Wildly popular all-ages card game: tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic: basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory.
Optimal for 2-4 players. Easy to learn and quick to play: takes only a few minutes to learn. Exciting up to the very last card! created by a kid, but this crazy, perfect for everyone: alex dreamed up tvb at age 7, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|
6. Proof! #ad
Proof! Math Game, Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, Ages 9+, The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic #adProof! #ad
- Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers. Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, too. Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game.
Teacher's choice gold award winner. Fast-paced, families, fun math game loved by teachers, kids, and grown-ups alike. Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded. Practice multiplication, addition, division, subtraction, and square roots.
Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!". So much fun, kids will want to play again and again! Perfect for 2 - 6 players, ages 9 - 109. Takes just 15 minutes to play. Great brain game training for kids and adults! Improve mental math skills.
7. Marbles #ad
Otrio – Strategy-Based Board Game #adMarbles #ad
- Playing otrio encourages players to cultivate their reasoning, strategizing and critical thinking skills. Otrio is made for 2-4 players aged 6+.
Includes: 3 red pieces of large, medium and small in heat seal bag, 3 purple pieces of large, 1 Wooden Play Board, 3 Green Pieces of Large, Medium and Small in heat seal bag, medium and small in heat seal bag, 3 Blue Pieces of Large, medium and small in heat seal bag, 1 Instruction Sheet.
Got what it takes for a brainy competition? face off in the game of Otrio, a head-to-head strategy board game! Players compete to line up three pieces of the same color my similar size; in ascending or descending order; or within the same space.
|Manufacturer||Spin Master #ad|
8. Spin Master Games #ad
Santorini, Strategy-Based Board Game #adSpin Master Games #ad
- Santorini is a strategy-based board game that’s exhilarating and intellectually challenging! Play together and make family game night even more fun! Play against an opponent or team up and play two against two.
Race to build your way to the top of a stack of blocks! Use builder pieces and move one space in any direction. Each player is dealt a god card to be used strategically. When you find yourself in a tight spot, break or bend the rules! .
|Brand||Spin Master Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spin Master #ad|
9. University Games #ad
Dog Man Board Game Attack of The Fleas Fuzzy Little Evil Animal Squad by University Games Based On The Popular Dog Man Book Series by DAV Pilkey, Multi #adUniversity Games #ad
- For 2 to 6 players, ages 6 and up. It's up to you to save the city! The fleas plan to take over the world with their robo-brontosaurus. Based on dav pilkey's bestselling dog Man book series. Skill level: All. Players work cooperatively as the Supa Buddies.