As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PlayMonster #ad
Sight Words, Lauri Pocket Chart Cards #adPlayMonster #ad
- Contents: 118 double-Sided Word Cards, Activity Guide. Children learn to recognize sight words; color-coded by parts of speech.
Includes 118 double-Sided Word Cards, Activity Guide. Durable 3" cards are perfect for use in Lauri hanging pocket charts; can also be used on their own as flash cards. With this card set, kids start by learning sight word recognition, pronunciation and spelling.
Great for use at home or school! For ages 4 and up. Perfect for the classroom or home use. Then they move on to recognizing parts of speech, forming sentences and using punctuation. This versatile learning tool serves a wide age range.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
2. GAMENOTE #ad
CVC Words Phonics Games Blending Board for Kindergarten Reading and Spelling, Gamenote Word Building Desktop Pocket Chart Tent Cards Kit #adGAMENOTE #ad
- Durable materials : tent measuring 15" x 7. 5" and built to last. Easy to start with a clear instruction manual. Excellent for blending : sturdy color coded cards with vivid images. It is fun phonemic awareness games and easy to use in school, at home, and virtual learning.
Fold-up tent and easy storage : students can easily slip the cards into the four clear pockets of the tabletop chart. From consonant, vowel teams to diphthongs. Includes 46 cvc picture pairs, CVCC, and CCVC words. You can start playing it immediately! Kindergarten classroom must haves : this hands on tool is perfect for small group work or classroom themes.
Replace letters to build cvc words:look at the picture and build the word, 38 letter cards and 9 extra sound position cards are provided to build silent e, then flip the picture card and change one letter to match the picture cup becomes cap.
You can used these for many virtual lessons to blend with your students when reading. It's a perfect size to stand right on the desktop, and is ideal for teachers who need to switch classrooms throughout the day. The foldable chart can be easily assembles into a tent with velcro to hold it in position and 2 roomly pockets on the back for collecting all cards. Green for the change of beginning-sound, orange for the change of middle-sound, and purple for the change of ending-sound.
3. Hygloss Products #ad
2" x 2", Numbered 1-100, Hygloss Pocket Chart Number Cards #adHygloss Products #ad
- Boldly numbered from one to one hundred in leak-free black ink, our math flash cards are made from durable card stock paper. These 2"x 2" sturdy white number flash cards will help children young and old learn fundamental lessons about numbers and operations.
Number flash cards are basic mathematical tools that no teacher or educator should be without.
4. Fun Express #ad
Educational and Learning Activities for Kids, Fun Express Alphabet Sound Pocket Chart Card Set, 313 Pieces #adFun Express #ad
- 312 pcs per unit cards 6" x 4" box 6 1/2" x 4 3/4". Includes 6 blank cards and dividers. Cardstock. A rockin' way for pre-school to kindergarten children to practice phonemic awareness and learn alphabet sounds this pocket chart card set is an ideal addition to teacher supplies.
Each card front features an image of an item such as "Eggs" or "Jeans" and each card back features the first letter of the item capital and lowercase and the item's name.
5. Learning Resources #ad
0.9 inches tall, Classroom Tool Brown/a, Learning Resources Tabletop Pocket Chart #adLearning Resources #ad
- Provides built-in storage with large pocket for cards or manipulatives. Double-sided easel-style chart supports itself. Features 5 display pockets on each side for cards, available separately. Great for the classroom. Folds flat when not in use.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Grades K+, Organizer, 120 Cards, Learning Resources Hundred Pocket Chart, Classroom Counting #adLearning Resources #ad
- Teach numbers, skip counting, odds, evens, and operations. Washable pocket chart with 100 clear pockets. Trusted by teachers for nearly 40 years, our teacher resources give educators the tools they need to keep their classrooms organized, welcoming, school supplies, and ready for learning, teacher supplies.
Includes 120 numbered cards that are colored differently on the back to identify number patterns. A brighter back to school: make this the smartest back-to-school yet with toys and tools from Learning Resource trusted by teachers and parents alike since 1984! .
7. Child1st Publications, LLC #ad
306 SnapWords Pocket Chart Cards #adChild1st Publications, LLC #ad
- Ideal for Visual/Spatial Learners. 332 high-frequency sight words 2. 75" x 4. 25". Made in the USA.
8. PlayMonster #ad
Lauri Scheduling Pocket Chart #adPlayMonster #ad
- Quaility learning tool—durable nylon 12” x 36” chart with 14 clear pockets is perfect for organizing and presenting schedules! Stay organized—this is a great chart for organizing and presenting a daily schedule clearly on any wall.
Customizable—scheduling cards with a common subject or activity can be customized by adding the digital and analog time to each. Add to it as you need—features extra storage at the bottom.
Includes pocket chart, 21 Scheduling Cards, Activity Guide. Use the back of the cards to add your own activities. Measures 12 inches 36 inches. This is great chart for organizing and presenting daily schedule clearly on any wall Scheduling cards with common subject or activity can be customized by adding the digital and analog time to each.
The chart has 14 see-through pockets and an extra storage area at the bottom to store unused cards. Contents: pocket chart, 21 Scheduling Cards, Activity Guide. Use the back of the cards to add your own activities.
9. Hygloss Products #ad
3" x 3", 30 Qty, Hygloss Products Alphabet Cards for Pocket Chart, A-Z, Lowercase #adHygloss Products #ad
- This pack of 30 cards includes 26 lowercase alphabet cards a-z plus 4 blank cards. They are used by teachers in classrooms and for early education. Made in the usa - hygloss alphabet flash cards are proudly made in the USA.
Make learning games fun - these flashcards are an ideal way to help students solidify concepts through playing games and having fun! A very practical tool for academic purposes. Helpful in learning a new language - The perfect teaching aid for letter recognition, phonemics, and reading, word building, these cards are sure to make learning fun!.
Great for pocket charts - hygloss alphabet Pocket Chart Cards are a handy learning tool and a perfect size for pocket charts. Bold colors - these quality alphabet cards measure 3" x 3" and are made from lightweight card stock. They boast clear, bold letters: consonants are dark blue and vowels are red.