As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Learning Journey #ad
Upper & Lower Case Letters, Self-Correcting Alphabet Matching Puzzle, The Learning Journey: Match It! #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Introduce key problem-solving skills – these three-piece puzzles are an ideal way to help your child develop a basic understanding of how to solve simple problems, developing important skills that will help them as they progress on to more difficult tasks.
Gain early reading skills – the match it! upper & lower-case letters collection of puzzles builds early reading skills by teaching letter formation and introducing the concept of upper and lower-case letters, all while having fun.
Improve motor skills: thick, durable cardboard construction makes products easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks. Increase attention span & focus – working towards creating each word provides plenty of motivation and this helps your child develop their concentration skills. Encourage confidence in literacy – learning to read can be a daunting process, but self-correcting puzzles, where the pieces will only fit if they are correct, can provide a boost of confidence.
2. Melissa & Doug #ad
Melissa & Doug Upper & Lower Case Alphabet Letters Wooden Puzzle 52 pcs #adMelissa & Doug #ad
- Practice letter learning with wooden letters in bright bold colors. Warning: choking hazard - Small parts. Pictures under pieces. 18"h x 12"l x 05"w. Contains small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. 4+ years.
|Brand||Melissa & Doug #ad|
|Manufacturer||Melissa & Doug #ad|
3. Educational Insights #ad
Multicolored Lowercase, Ages 4 and Up, 42 Pieces, Educational Insights AlphaMagnets #adEducational Insights #ad
- Lowercase magnetic alphabet letters and punctuation marks. Each letter measures 1-1/2 inches tall. Colors include red, blue, green, orange, yellow, and magenta. Great for letter recognition. 42 colorful pieces.
4. CHUCHIK #ad
CHUCHIK ABC Magnetic Letters Set for Kids and Toddlers. Alphabet Lowercase and Uppercase Foam Magnets Toy with Easel White Board, 4 Pens and Eraser. #adCHUCHIK #ad
- We are confident about the quality of our magnetic letter set However, If you are not satisfied with it please contact us and we'll help you out or you can simply send it back no questions asked. 100% satisfaction guaranty. The colorful images feature animals, vehicles, people, and more.
Beyond the abcs - a to z is only the beginning! to help your child see the letters come to life, CHUCHIK includes 26 pictorial magnets. Little learners can stick their magnets on the magnet board for kids that’s also a dry erase board! Whether they lay it flat or prop it up easel style, it creates tons of space to draw, spell, and sound out words.
Divide & coordinate – never lose your letter magnets with the super convenient 27- compartment divider! By organizing and storing your kids magnets by letter, even clean up time helps teach the letters of the alphabet to your youngster.
Spell-tacular magnet set – make your child’s knowledge of spelling stick with the Magnetic Letters Set for Kids from CHUCHIK! With 200+ magnets and more, learning to spell is F-U-N! Their own space to learn – is your fridge a magnet free zone? no problem.
5. Cretee #ad
Cretee a to z Lower Case Letters Magnet Board for Kids Educational Toy Magnetic Balls Tablet #adCretee #ad
- Push the beads down with a finger to erase and start over; the beads are completely self-contained and do not come out of the board. Explore your creativity in engaging, sensory-reinforced play; the stylus brings the beads to the surface with an audible click revealing your creation.
Manufacturer's warranty：we will 100% refund or send you a new replacement. If you unsatisfactory to our product item. Material: high quality ABS plastic, healthy and safety. Size: 11. 5*9. 2inches, rectangular shape design.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Early Spelling 260 Pieces Ages 3+, Fine Motor Skills, Learning Resources Lowercase Lacing Letters #adLearning Resources #ad
- Set includes 260 lowercase lacing letters with 15 rainbow-colored laces. Ages 3+. Sort by letter and color or string together simple words. Teach letter recognition, patterning, sorting, and develop fine motor skills. For small group or individual activities.
7. JoyNote #ad
JoyNote Classroom Magnetic Letters Kit 234 Pcs with Double-Side Magnet Board, Foam Alphabet Letters for Kids Spelling and Learning #adJoyNote #ad
- The vowels in red and consonants in blue are convenient for children to learn pronunciation and grammar. They can be washable. Perfect set for small group. It completely satisfied the spelling needs of all common words and sentences. Each letter size is about 1. 2 inches with a full-cover magnet on the back.
Ample letters set the sturdy storage box contains 234 letters, among which are 182 lowercase letters, double-sided magnetic writing board ×1 11. 3*7. 9inch, 52 uppercase letters, whiteboard pen ×3, eraser ×1 . It is very easy to erase and reuse.
They can be attached to the refrigerator, it is suitable for children's hands. The texture is very soft, environmentally friendly EVA foam. Safe materials all letters are made of non-toxic, dishwasher or our magnetic drawing board and won’t fall off.
Very useful for teaching phonics and CVC or CCVC words. Flawless details each square box has a corresponding letter code that allows the child to learn to distinguish and classify. Practical teaching tools high-quality, double-sided magnetic writing board not only attracts letters, but also can be written and drawn on. Accompanying children's learning suitable for children from 4 to 12 years old, homeschool, whether at home, Pre-K, It is convenient for parents or teachers to use for teaching, younger kids should play with parents.
8. Coogam #ad
Coogam Magnetic Letters 208 Pcs with Magnetic Board and Storage Box, Educational Toy Set for Classroom Kids Learning Spelling, Uppercase Lowercase Foam Alphabet ABC Magnets for Fridge Refrigerator #adCoogam #ad
- Full strong magnets and light foam making the sturdy storage box easy to carry along. Get more additional sets to write more Kindergarten sight words. Letters components: 208 pcs foam alphabet magnets with two colorsred & blue, 1 double-sided magnetic writing board 109 * 7.
1inch, 156 lowercase letters, 2 question & exclamation mark, includes 52 uppercase letters, 1 marker and 1 eraser. Material: well made soft rounded foam magnetic letters stick well without falling off or tearing apart.
A great tool for learning and fun. Functional set: a great educational value for kids to learn spelling and reading.
The colors make it exciting to go to and check on progress! Different sizes for capital and lower case letters makes it easy for children and adults to identify the difference between the two! Preschool learning tool: designed carefully and created to fit children's small hands. Very easy to erase and reuse. The box comes in 13. 6 x 8. 5 x 1. 8 inches, weigh 31. 6oz.
9. Educational Insights #ad
1.5 inches each, Ages 4 and Up, 42 pieces, Educational Insights AlphaMagnets- Color-Coded Lowercase #adEducational Insights #ad
- Each letter is 1-1/2 tall. 42 pieces included. Great for letter recognition. Lowercase magnetic alphabet letters. Colors include red vowels and blue consonants.