As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
Toy of the Year Finalist, A Fun and Educational Game Developed by Educators for Boys and Girls, ThinkFun Zingo Sight Words Award Winning Early Reading Game for Pre-K to 2nd Grade #adThink Fun #ad
- Develops critical skills – perfect for pre-readers and early readers, teaches recognition of essential words Zingo Sight Words is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families! Developed by educators - zingo sight words is a bingo style game that was developed by educators to create a great play and stealth learning experience for Pre-K to 2nd graders and help with reading skills, and it makes a great gift.
Award winner - winner of astra best toys for Kids Award and others, and was a 2013 Toy of the Year Finalist. Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing right away. Number of Players: 6.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. Learning Resources #ad
Reading Game, Homeschool, Learning Resources Snap It Up! Phonics & Reading Card Game, Ages 6+, 90 Cards Included #adLearning Resources #ad
- Terrific for ages 6+. Includes 90 boldly-printed cards. Engage kids in building reading and phonics skills with this fast-paced game! Players pick and pass cards as fast as they can, building words at record speeds. Homeschool Supplies for ages 6+.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Tactile and Auditory Learning, 114 Pieces, Ages 5+, Home School, Visual, Phonics Games, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Easy & fun way to learn & play:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
Educational & engaging: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books. Great for home school or classroom learning: home School supplies for ages 5+.
4. Educational Insights #ad
84 pieces, Ages 7 and Up, Educational Insights Phonics Dominoes, Blends & Digraphs #adEducational Insights #ad
- Packed in a sturdy, crystal-clear storage container. Children will learn to build hundreds of words from this hands-on exploration of phonics.
Build hundreds of words with 84 single-sided dominoes in a sturdy, clear storage container. Dominoes are in bright colors and preprinted with most-often-used consonants and word families. Grades 1+.
5. Gamenote #ad
220 Dolch Big Word Reading Flash Card from Pre K to 3rd Grade Include 5 Rings, Gamenote Sight Words Flash Cards with Pictures & Sentences #adGamenote #ad
- Great gift choice: come with gift packing. Useful accessories: include 6 teaching techniques and 3 fun games to help your children get start. They are great visuals for kids who learn through pictures but also have the building aspect for kids who learn by doing.
Gifts choice for toddlers, kids, boys and girls. Promoted step by step: 5 level 220 site words with 5 different color.
Self-checking: each double sided card has a simple sentence and picture on the back. Easy to read: designed for large clear font so it easy to see even from the back of the classroom. Suitable for preschool, kindergarten, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9. 5 rings to separate the examples that need practice from those that don't. Perfect hand-held size3. 2×4. 6inch.
6. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Age 5 and up, 3, 36 players, Cover the Spaces Needed to Win & Call Bingo, Build Vocabulary with 46 Most-Used Words, Sight Words Bingo, Language Building Skill Game for Home or Classroom T6064 #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- For ages 5 and up. The brand of the product is foamies. Set includes 36 playing cards, 264 playing chips, caller's mat and cards and a sturdy storage box. It is a high quality product. Ideal for teaching. Sight words - level 1 - 36 playing cards - 6. 5 inch x 9 inch.
7. Key Education #ad
Speech, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Language, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Writing #adKey Education #ad
- The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, 4 punctuation cards, game and activity ideas, and 27 photo cards.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, emotions, social skills, and behavior.
8. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Ages 3 and up Amazon Exclusive, First Boggle Game, Boggle Junior, Preschool Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Match letters and pictures: kids as young as 3 can play this simple Boggle Jr. Spelling and memory: in this kids' version of the popular Boggle word game, matching, players are introduced to letter and word recognition, spelling, and memory.
Game for parents to play with their kids: your child wants to have fun! Designed for 1-2 players, adults and children have been playing the Boggle Jr. Players match the big letter cubes to picture/word cards in 2 multi-level games.
This first game for preschoolers grows with your child by introducing the ABC's with different ways to play. Game together for more than a decade. No batteries needed: batteries not needed in this word game that promotes basic letter and word skills. Game. It features colorful picture cards and large letter cubes. Word game for preschoolers: it's a boggle game for younger kids.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hasbro Games #ad|
9. Learning Resources #ad
Pop for Addition & Subtraction Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Spin to practice basic facts: Fast-paced game lets you spin to practice basic facts-keep the gumballs for right answers. Fun way to practice math: Students practice basic addition, subtraction, and increase fluency while having fun.
Many ways to play & learn: Two levels of play and three game variations for 2-4 players. Great for first graders & beyond: Fun for ages 6+. Must have for home or classroom learning: Includes 90 math-fact cards 1-10, 10 POP cards, spinner and guide printed on box.