As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- The average playtime is 60 minutes. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items.
You will never have to play the same game twice. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
2. CAREERS #ad
Careers Board Game #adCAREERS #ad
- 1970's edition offers "new career choices like Ecology". Vintage 1971 Edition. Parker brothers game of careers--Fame? Happiness? Fortune? The Choice is yours! A family game for 2-6 players.
|Manufacturer||Parker Brothers #ad|
3. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Beautiful wooden components. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Solid game boards with foil inlay.
4. Monopoly #ad
MONOPOLY Classic Game #adMonopoly #ad
- Buy, sell, dream and scheme your way to riches. Build houses and hotels on your properties and bankrupt your opponents to win it all. Chance and Community Chest cards can change everything.
Players buy, sell and trade to win. Includes gameboard, 16 chance cards, 8 tokens, 12 hotels, 16 community chest cards, 32 Houses, 28 Title Deed Cards, 2 Dice, Money Pack and Game Guide.
5. Staling Games #ad
Everdell Collectors Edition 2nd Edition #adStaling Games #ad
- Collector's edition contains the legends cards, Metal Coin tokens, Extra! Extra! cards, Rat workers, Rugwort cards, Wooden Occupied tokens, deluxe 8-sided die, and an updated rulesheet.
6. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Note: expansions require Pandemic Base Game to play. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together. Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late.
The average playtime is 45 minutes. Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players. Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks.
Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world.
Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures. Looking for new gameplay and adventures? the pandemic game line now includes multiple expansions and stand-alone titles.
7. Jax #ad
Cards and Chips by Jax Packaging may Vary White, 10.3" x 8.1" x 2.31", SEQUENCE- Original SEQUENCE Game with Folding Board #adJax #ad
- Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card SEQUENCES before their opponents. For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up. Easy enough for children, challenging for adults! Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like strategy.
Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it’s a SEQUENCE.
|Manufacturer||Jax Ltd Inc #ad|
8. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Card Games for Adults, A Dodgeball Card Game, Teens & Kids, Family-Friendly Party Games, 2-6 Players, Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- 15 minutes to play, ages 7+ - includes 120 cards, 2-6 players, 7 tokens and 2 adorable inflatable burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene. Collect cards. The world’s first dodgeball card game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
A game by exploding kittens - creators of award-winning, teens and kids will all enjoy! A simple and easy game for kids and adults - clear some space and go outside, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, because you've never played a party game quite like this.
The oversized cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by 3-foot tall inflatable burritos. Play your hand. Throw things at your friends - look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.