As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Little Folk Visual #ad
Little Folk Visuals Tabernacle Precut Flannel/Felt Board Figures, 32 Pieces Set #adLittle Folk Visual #ad
- This is the ideal collection for teachers and parents to share and learn together with their children. Non-toxic - these non-toxic felt figures are machine washable and won’t fade, crack or peel.
Imaginative play - now you can accurately portray the rooms and furniture of the tabernacle in full color. Durable - made from durable and sturdy 100% polyester, these printed felt figures are great for kids ages 3 and up.
Hours of fun and learning - These educational felt board fi. With proper handling, these precut figures can be used for many years. Interactive teaching tool - package includes 12 devotional talks for children, background - sold separately.
2. Good Smile #ad
Good Smile The Vision of Escaflowne: Alseides Dilandau’s Guymelef Moderoid Plastic Model Kit #adGood Smile #ad
- Two variations of the Crima Claws are included for both arms. From the hit anime series. A good smile Company import. Features articulated joints and deployable claws. Dilandau's Alseides is now a plastic model kit.
3. Revell #ad
Unpainted, Revell RV65172 Set 1:700-HMS Invincible Falklands War Plastic Model kit #adRevell #ad
- Non-assembled plastice model kit. Illustrated multilingual assembly instructions include extensive directions.
4. WarLord #ad
Black Powder Napoleonic Portugese Line Infantry 1:56 Military Wargaming Plastic Model Kit #adWarLord #ad
- A standard move is 12 ins for infantry, 18 in for Cavalry. You can move your entire brigade altogether or give individual units their own orders. Each brigade is led by a single commander. Each player will need to have a measuring tape handy as they are not included.
On each turn, verbal commands are agreed upon by both players and moved based on those verbal commands and the roll of the dice. Reenact pivotal battles in history within this tabletop combat game using dice, troops, and rules constructed by Warlord Games against one or more opponents.
Built to be played on large tabletops, such as a pool table and multiplayer with as many people as you want, Black Powder was originally created to be a club game.
From the napoleonic wars to the american revolution to the civil war to the Plain Wars and many other conflicts in between, Black Powder covers a significant period in history spanning almost 300 years, which encompasses an era of warfare defined by muskets and cannons fueled by nothing more than gunpowder. Build, paint and play! the construction and painting of the models and watching them come to life are just as much fun as the game itself! .
|Manufacturer||Warlord Games #ad|
|Warranty||60 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
5. Revell #ad
Revell Of Germany Fokker DR.I #adRevell #ad
- Decals for 2 versions. Scale 1:48. Contains 77 pieces. Features include detailed cockpit, movable propeller and 2 machine guns.
|Warranty||Missing or damaged parts replaced|
6. Valom #ad
Plastic Model Building Kit # 72030, Valom 1/72 Scale Bristol Brigand B.Mk.I #adValom #ad
- Highly detailed. Decals included for extra detail and realism. This model kit might require assembly and painting. Contains small parts, recommended for ages 14 & up.
Skill level 3. This is not a toy. Cement, tools and paint are not included. Parts are plastic textured to resemble other materials. Illustrated assembly instructions and painting scheme included.
7. Revell #ad
Revell 1:32 Self-Propelled Howitzer #adRevell #ad
- Kit features opening hatches and rear door with detailed interior, movable turret and gun, rotating drive sprockets and flexible tracks. Includes 6 crew figures in different poses. Includes illustrated instructions. Contains 135 pieces. Decals with authentic United States army markings.
|Warranty||Missing or Damaged Parts Replaced|