As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GMT Games #ad
GMT: Apocalypse Road Board Game #adGMT Games #ad
- Essentially another take at a Car Wars type of dual for 2-10 players, with games taking 90+ minutes. Large, except now there are no rules, colorful game set in a bleak future where people still enjoy auto racing, and the cars are armored & armed to the teeth with all forms of lethal weapons.
Appropriate for adults 14 years & older. Double-sided mapboard including 4 race traces total; 80 car tokens, 48 combat event cards, 56 movement event cards, 96 race cards, 10 team mats. Low solitaire suitability, modest complexity.
|Brand||GMT Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||GMT Games #ad|
2. ROCK MANOR GAMES #ad
Maximum Apocalypse: Legendary Edition #adROCK MANOR GAMES #ad
- As you explore the post-apocalyptic world, play cards, scavenge for resources, a player can use up to four actions to explore the map, equip weapons, one to six survivors work together to complete mission objectives. On each turn, draw cards or battle roaming monsters.
For example, the fireman is deadly up close with his ax; meanwhile the stealthy Hunter is great at scouting the map and avoiding traps — but roaming monsters are gathering quickly, and time is running out. The legendary edition collects the original game and all the existing expansions Gothic Horrors, Kaiju Rising and Jurassic Perils.
Along with the new bugpocalypse expansion into one epic box! maximum apocalypse is a cooperative roguelike adventure game set amid the backdrop of 4 apocalyptic scenarios.
Maximum apocalypse legendary edition is a revamped version of the popular survivor game by Rock Manor Games. Picking a unique survivor class within the group, players must plan their strategy while leaning on their character’s strengths in order to defeat monsters and avoid starvation. Can you survive the apocalypse? Maximum apocalypse fans old and new will fall in love with the new survivor miniatures and custom Game Trayz storage trays.
3. Planet Apocalypse #ad
PETERSEN GAMES Planet Apocalypse Core Game #adPlanet Apocalypse #ad
- Includes 42 dice / 28 trooper cards / 66 gift cards / 4 legion cards. Also includes 6 heroes / 6 first circle demons / 4 second circle demons / 10 Limbo minions / and more!.
An enormous double-sided map, which can be assembled into either the Invasion or the Doomgate map. 1-5 players | ages 14+ | 60-90 Minutes Playing Time.
4. Queen Games #ad
Armageddon Board Game 4 Player #adQueen Games #ad
- Family friendly strategy game. Post-apocalyptic Town building. Many tactical decisions. Beginners to advanced players. Playing time: 90 minutes.
5. Petersen Games #ad
Planet Apocalypse Core Game #adPetersen Games #ad
- Each terrifying demon lord changes the battle field, forcing players to work together to defeat the ever encroaching beast. Every hero has a tech tree that evolves over the course of the battle.
Demons change powers based on their legion. 1-5 players ages 14+ 60-90 minute play time. You are post-apocalypse heroes confronting the hordes of hell! Every game is different as you battle demons from the circles of hell, and in the end, strive to take down their demon lord! The game has multiple mechanics that change the game every time you play.
Planet apocalypse is an exciting cooperative game for 1-5 players.
6. Ninja Division #ad
Ninja Division Raid & Trade Board Game #adNinja Division #ad
- Competitive and cooperative gameplay. Modular game board. 6 sculpted models. Post-apocalypse theme.
|Brand||Ninja Division #ad|
7. Rock Manor Games #ad
Rock Manor Games Maximum Apocalypse, Gothic Horrors #adRock Manor Games #ad
- Time: 60-90 minutes. Ages: 13 and up. For 1-6 players. 205 cards, 1 token bag, 14 card dividers, 8 map tiles, 3 scavenge block tokens, 6 character Standees, 4 ambush tokens, 30 numbered spawn tokens, 5 safe tokens, 40 PG rulebook.