As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lautapelit.fi #ad
Lautapelit.fi Eclipse: 2nd Dawn for The Galaxy #adLautapelit.fi #ad
- A game of eclipse places you in control of a vast interstellar civilization, research technologies, competing for success with its rivals. Only one will guide the galaxy toward the second dawn. This new edition features new components and thoughtfully revised content, incorporating material from former expansions to create the best possible updated version of the game.
Eclipse is a "4x" game where players will command a human or alien species that explores, and exterminates their way to victory.
Eclipse: second dawn for the galaxy is a revised and upgraded version of the Eclipse base game that debuted in 2011 featuring a new gaphic design, full line of Ship Pack 1 miniatures, custom plastic inlays, FCDS, new miniatures for ancients, Custom combat dice and fine-tune gameplay, orbitals and more.
Over 8 rounds, expands, exploits, each player will select actions to achieve their goals, carefully managing resources, engaging in epic battles with one another and the Ancients that lie in wait. 2 to 6 players / ages 14+ / 60 to 200 minutes playing time. You explore new star systems, and build spaceships with which to wage war.
2. WizKids #ad
WizKids Mage Knight Board Game: Ultimate Edition #adWizKids #ad
- Package weight: 3. 719 kilograms. It features comprehensive integrated rules text, and a great price that cant be beat!This is the Ultimate Edition fans have waited for! .
The ultimate edition includes the original base game plus all three expansions: The Lost Legion, Krang, 5 all-new cards, alternate paint jobs, and Shades of Tezla. The critically acclaimed, deckbuilding, award winning Mage Knight board game combines elements of RPGs, and traditional board games while capturing the rich history of the Mage Knight universe.
Now, after wowing solo game players and groups of up to 5, this Ultimate Edition brings it all together in a self-contained gaming experience.
3. Leder Games #ad
Leder Games | Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right #adLeder Games #ad
- Ages 10+, 90- 120 minute playing time. Root is a game of adventure and war where 2 to 4 players battle for control of a vast wilderness. In root, players drive the narrative and the differences between each role create an unparalleled level of interaction and replayability.
|Brand||Leder Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leder Games #ad|
4. Cephalofair Games #ad
Multicolor, Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- For 1-4 players; ages 12 plus; 60-120 minute playing time. An award winning game of Euro-inspired tactical Combat in a persistent world of shifting motive. Over 200 hours of gameplay.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
5. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven: Jaws of The Lion Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- Cooperative campaign game of tactical combat set in the Gloomhaven universe. Players will assume the roles of 4 new hardened mercenaries and work together to fight through a new prequel campaign full of choices, challenges, and twists.
Playable as a stand-alone game or as an expansion to Gloomhaven. New built in tutorials, learn-to-play guide, and play-surface scenario books allow players to jump into the action more quickly and easily than ever before.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cepholafair Games #ad|
6. Monopoly #ad
MONOPOLY Classic Game #adMonopoly #ad
- Build houses and hotels on your properties and bankrupt your opponents to win it all. Players buy, sell and trade to win. Chance and Community Chest cards can change everything.
Includes gameboard, 16 community chest cards, 2 dice, 28 title Deed Cards, 8 tokens, 16 Chance Cards, 12 hotels, 32 houses, Money Pack and Game Guide. Buy, sell, dream and scheme your way to riches.
7. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Note: expansions require Pandemic Base Game to play. Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world. The average playtime is 45 minutes. Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late.
Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks.
A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together. Looking for new gameplay and adventures? the pandemic game line now includes multiple expansions and stand-alone titles.
Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures. Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players. Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics.
8. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
2nd Edition, Mansions of Madness Board Game #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- A fully cooperative Lovecraftian board game for one to five players. Required companion app available on iOS, Android, windows, and Mac.
Includes a conversion kit to integrate first edition game components. Over 500 detailed components, including 32 plastic figures. Features four campaigns of varying length and difficulty.
9. Space Cowboys #ad
Splendor Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Game | Ages 10+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 30 minutes | Made by Space Cowboys #adSpace Cowboys #ad
- Create the most fantastic jewelry to become the best-known merchant of them all! Fun and friendly competition: players vie for control of gem mines, trade routes, and storefronts to master the gem trade and attract the attention of nobles. By accruing more ways to produce gems, players work to accumulate victory points in a race for prestige and power.
Countless replay opportunites: fast and intuitive, this strategy game is a fun game for game nights. Strategy game: compete to build renaissance europe’s most lucrative and prestigious jewelry business.
The completely variable setup provides nearly limitless replayability. Looking for new adventures? try cities of splendor Expansion Note: this Expansion requires Base Game to play. Use those to acquire cards with mines, boats, caravans and even guild storefronts throughout the world.
As a wealthy merchant, acquire mines and transportation, hire artisans and woo the nobility. The average playtime is 30 minutes. Easy to learn: while splendor is quick to learn it offers a different challenge everytime. Collect raw gems in the form of unique poker-like tokens. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult card game can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and up.
10. DUNGEON CRAFT #ad
Water Resistant, Dungeon Craft Board Game: Volume 1 Loose Leaf Inside a Custom Box, Dry Erase by 1985 Games #adDUNGEON CRAFT #ad
- With amazing full-color art, you will have everything you need to create endless encounters for dungeons, wilderness, and towns. Change seasons, enter houses, set things a blaze, or set off traps.
Dungeon craft: vol 1 has what you need to design your world. Ready-made rooms with challenges for all players. Dungeon craft: vol 1 terrain pieces are all reversible and wet/ dry erase. Use them to build interactive battle maps unlike anything else. The book contains 1000 reversible terrain pieces that you can cut out and place on any battle map with a one-inch grid.
Empty rooms waiting to be filled with monsters and traps. Pieces you can use to transform a room, stairs leading to other levels, pillars for concealment. The pages are a thick 12pt cardstock with a laminate coating to make the pages water-resistant and dry/wet-erase. Dungeon craft is a loose-leaf book inside a custom box.
|Brand||DUNGEON CRAFT #ad|
|Manufacturer||1985 Games #ad|