As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Zingo Word Builder Early Reading Game, Award Winning Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers #adThink Fun #ad
- Material type: Paper, Plastic. Trusted by families worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games. You can start playing immediately! award winner - oppenheim platinum Award, Teachers Choice Award for the Classroom, Parents' Choice Gold Award and more.
What you get - zingo word builder is one of ThinkFun's Enormously popular Zingo products, containing a fun Zinger, 6 double sided cards and 72 double sided tiles.
Develops critical skills – gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players build vocabulary and learn spelling patterns. Two levels of play support both early and more advanced readers. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Scrabble Junior Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- 4 adorable tokens. Game grows with your players. 2-sided gameboard has an advanced level on the opposite side. For 2 to 4 players. Scrabble junior is letter-matching fun for your little one. Players create their own words in the advanced level.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
3. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Language Building Skill Game for Home or Classroom T6064, 3, Sight Words Bingo, 36 players, Age 5 and up, Cover the Spaces Needed to Win & Call Bingo, Build Vocabulary with 46 Most-Used Words #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Ideal for teaching. Set includes 36 playing cards, 264 playing chips, caller's mat and cards and a sturdy storage box. It is a high quality product. The brand of the product is foamies. For ages 5 and up. Sight words - level 1 - 36 playing cards - 6. 5 inch x 9 inch.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Homeschool, Reading Game, 90 Cards Included, Ages 6+, Learning Resources Snap It Up! Phonics & Reading Card Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Includes 90 boldly-printed cards. Terrific for ages 6+. Engage kids in building reading and phonics skills with this fast-paced game! Players pick and pass cards as fast as they can, building words at record speeds. Homeschool Supplies for ages 6+.
5. Game Development Group #ad
Board Game for Ages 6 to 12, Wordplay for Kids #adGame Development Group #ad
- A family board game collection keeper. Wordplay for kids board game is great for family game night and kids party gatherings. Wordplay for kids board game is a teacher's Choice Award Winner! It is fast, “pancake”, “pear”, fun and challenging.
Parents can play along too! It’s also a great teacher’s tool that may be adapted in the classroom. Scroll down the product page to see more images, details and descriptions.
Try “pizza”, “pasta”, or something else…. For kids ages 6 - 12, and 2 or more players/teams even large gatherings. Quick, “peach”, what's a food that contains the letters "P" and "A"? You have 60 seconds. No waiting your turn - everyone plays every round! Helps kids develop word-building skills, vocabulary, spelling and concentration.
6. Learning Resources #ad
114 Pieces, Ages 5+, Visual, Easter Games, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Easter Gifts for Kids, Home School, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Phonics Games #adLearning Resources #ad
- Easy & fun way to learn sight words:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. Swat a sight word game: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players.
What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Great for home school or classroom learning: home School supplies for ages 5+. Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
7. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Writing, Language, Speech, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set. What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, communication, emotions, and behavior.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games. The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way.
8. NASHRIO #ad
Develops Alphabet Words Spelling Skills Letter Block 28 Cards+52 Letters, See and Spelling Learning Toy for Kids Ages 3-8, Wooden Preschool Educational Matching Letter Game Toys for Kids Boys Girls #adNASHRIO #ad
- Learning can be fun: these alphabet games will become an instant hit for your toddler, being a fun and entertaining activity that keeps them engaged for hours at a time, while teaching them everything about letters, colors and various words!. Healthy development: these blocks for kids ages 3-8 have a positive effect on your child’s brain development, niece, friend’s baby shower, and you can be sure everyone will love it! Our puzzle games come with a beautiful box packaging, name day or special occasion present for your child, developing hand-eye coordination and dexterity and helping with logical problem-solving abilities! Ideal present: order these abc puzzles for kids ages 3-8 as a birthday, nephew, stimulating healthy cognitive functions, with no additional wrapping needed!.
These spelling games for kids ages 3-8 are definitely a must for your little one, with 28 double-sided word cards and 52 wooden lowercase letters, being a fun and entertaining activity! What’s included: this matching letter game contains everything your child needs for a complete learning experience, made with premium quality wood with no rough or sharp edges. A perfect choice: starting the learning process at a young age is essential for a healthy brain development in toddlers and kids.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Word Building Game for Kids, Handheld Word Games, Electronic Learning Games, Learning Resources Word Whiz Electronic Flash Card, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Three skill levels keep kids challenged: Challenges children with three skill levels. Helps kids practice word building: Encourages children to practice word building as they combine beginning letters and blends with word families.
Electronic handheld learning games: Features handheld size, simple operation, immediate feedback and volume control. Educational games for kids: Fun for ages 5+. Word whiz electronic flash card game: Build as many 3, 4, and 5 letter words as you can in 60 seconds.
10. HAPTIME #ad
Matching Letter Game, Alphabet Reading & Spelling, Words & Objects, Number & Color Recognition, Kindergarten 3+ Years Old Kids Boys Girls Toddlers Style A, Educational Learning Toy for Preschooler #adHAPTIME #ad
- Package include -- 1*board, 60 flash cards the pattern of cards have sight words included animals, engineering vehicles and so on, fruits, 52 letters plastic bricks. Surprise kids with a gift that truly adds value to their imagination.
Excellent educational gift for kids -- while playing, holiday gifts, and also, kids learn how to read letters and words, the vibrant colors and cute patterns will attract your kids to play and cultivate prolonged interest. Lot of fun -- kid play this game alone, or taking turns to play with family or friend, This could keep the kids busy for hours in educational time.
Can be used as birthday gifts, party toys. Early childhood education & fun -- help your kid to know object and letter recognition, words recognition and matchin, such as sorting and grouping, taking turns, Not only that, it also helps kids practice thinking and hands-on skills, and sharing.
Parent-child interaction -- toddler board games, good for preschooler that are beginning to spell, when child plays a matching letter game with parents is a great share and help learning opportunity that great for child understanding of the vocabulary.