As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Big Potato #ad
Exploding Turtles and Talking Muffins, Muffin Time Party Game | Skateboarding Cows #adBig Potato #ad
- It's muffin time! a brand new party game for teens and adults that has escaped the asdfmovie and jumped straight into your game night! Become the master of all things muffin: collect and keep 10 cards to win the game! But with 200 unique cards, in this party game for teens and adults plans can go wrong pretty quickly.
As seen in asdfmovie: there's everything in this party game for teens and adults, are from ultra-popular YouTube sereies, from evil ties to farting butts, asdfmovie.
Easy to learn, quick to play: for ages 12+, suitable for 2 to 6 players. A perfect party game for teens. Truly one of the most ridiculous new board games for 2020 where anything can and probably will happen. Trap cards! action cards! counter cards! 200 cards filled with absolutely everything you could imagine, exploding turtles, including runaway trains, and homicidal potatoes.
|Brand||Big Potato #ad|
|Manufacturer||Big Potato #ad|
2. TeeTurtle #ad
From The Creators of Unstable Unicorns, A Strategic Card Game for Teens and Adults, TeeTurtle Here to Slay Base Game #adTeeTurtle #ad
- Here to slay is a fast-paced, easy to learn game that is perfect for all skill levels, whether you’re just entering the world of role-playing games or honing your masterful skills.
A strategic card game. The game was one of kickstarter’s top 50 most backed projects of all time! From the creators of unstable unicorns, this brutal and adorable game takes 30-60 minutes to play and is for 2-6 players recommended for ages 10+.
A role-playing adventure. The box contains 1 standard deck of 115 cards, 15 oversized Monster cards, 2 six-sided dice, 6 Party Leader cards, and 6 rules reference cards. Here to slay makes a great gift for any game lover, and is one of Pop Insider’s best geeky gifts of 2020! A dangerous new world.
3. SkyBound #ad
Ages 18 and Up, Trial by Trolley: an Adult Card Game of Moral Dilemmas and Murder | Party Game by Skybound Games and Cyanide and Happiness | 3-12 Players #adSkyBound #ad
- Trial by trolley is the latest party game from Cyanide & Happiness, the same people who ruined the Internet. On the right: the scientist who will one day cure cancer.
You have to run over one of them. 500 high quality cards will help you build horrible ethical dilemmas, and force your friends to act on them! Finally, a party game that weighs on your conscience for days.
In the uk trolley means grocery cart, which makes this game even crazier, probably. You’re the operator of an out-of-control trolley, and must make horrible, unspeakable decisions about who to run over! On the left: a kiddy pool full of babies.
|Manufacturer||Skybound Games #ad|
4. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
A Russian Roulette Card Game, Easy Family-Friendly Party Games, Teens & Kids, 2-5 Players, Exploding Kittens, Card Games for Adults #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- Game of the year award winner - more than 10 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in between. Beginner-friendly, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce.
All the other cards in the deck help you avoid or mitigate your risk of drawing an Exploding Kitten. A kitty-powered russian roulette card Game - The hit party game for family and friends who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
15 minutes to play, 2-5 players, ages 7+ - Includes 56 cards, featuring hilarious illustrations from the creator of The Oatmeal. If you don’t explode, just 2 minutes to Learn - If you draw an Exploding Kitten, YOU WIN! A simple card game for kids and adults - Perfect for all occasions, including a family game night, beach trip, road trip or drinking with friends!.
|Brand||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.|
5. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids, A Dodgeball Card Game, Family-Friendly Party Games, Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens: Extreme Outdoor Edition #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- Collect cards. Throw things at your friends - look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family. Play your hand.
15 minutes to play, 2-6 players, ages 7+ - includes 120 cards, 7 tokens and 2 adorable inflatable burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene. The oversized cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by 3-foot tall inflatable burritos.
The world’s first dodgeball card game, now extreme and outdooRS - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing inflated airborne burritos.
A game by exploding kittens - creators of award-winning, teens and kids will all enjoy! A simple and easy game for kids and adults - clear some space and go outside, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, because you've never played a party game quite like this.
6. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. This is the main game. Cards against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Buy this first. America's #1 gerbil coffin.
7. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Solid game boards with foil inlay. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Beautiful wooden components. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players.
8. Adventure On Games #ad
The Grimwood: A Slightly Strategic, Highly Chaotic Card Game #adAdventure On Games #ad
- Includes 1 rule booklet and 4 rule cards. About 30 min to play. 68 standard poker size cards 2. 5 x 3. 5. 2-6 players. Ages 12 & Up.
9. Monopoly #ad
Monopoly: Disney Villains Edition Board Game for Kids Ages 8 and Up, Play as a Classic Disney Villain #adMonopoly #ad
- Villain contracts: players hire the most famous Disney villains they can as they buy and sell Villain Contracts instead of locations. Villain tokens: play as a favorite disney villain: Cruella, Jafar, Scar, Evil Queen, Maleficent, or Hook.
Discard extra cards: item comes with four black blank cards. Discard blank cards. Poison apple cards: the monopoly game: disney Villains Edition includes Poison Apple cards that give players an advantage such as stealing coins and properties, and placing free Thickets.
Each character has special ability depicted on their Power card.
No play value. Monopoly game: disney villains edition: disney fans can enjoy playing this edition of the Monopoly board game that features the classic villains seen in Disney movies. Flames of power: when players pass go they can put the Flames of Power ring on their token and use the special ability shown on their character's Power card.
10. Hasbro #ad
Candy Land Kingdom of Sweet Adventures Board Game for Kids Ages 3 and Up Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro #ad
- Race to the castle: players encounter all kinds of "delicious" surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle. Great game for little ones: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love.
No reading required to play: for kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet. Classic beginner game: do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to this sweet kids' board game.