As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gamewright #ad
Gamewright Gubs #adGamewright #ad
- Ages 10 and up. For 2 to 6 players. Playing time is about 20 minutes. Contains rules of play. Also contains 70 cards.
2. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
A Dodgeball Card Game, Family-Friendly Party Games, Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids, Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them. It's like Uno meets Nerf. According to marlene Huffincobble, your great Auntie and Burrito Enthusiast. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck.
Find matches before anyone else does. Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this before. For 2-6 players. Declare war on your friends, brawl it out with a neighbor, or duel to determine the winner.
Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens, and 2 incredibly cute foam burritos soft enough to throw at your great-great Auntie Marlene without having to feel guilty! Throw throw burrito is a delightful mixture of cleverness and agility.
Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy foam burritos. From the creators of exploding kittens, throw throw Burrito is the world's first dodgeball card game! Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging, and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
3. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Teens & Kids, Exploding Kittens Card Game, Family-Friendly Party Games, Card Games for Adults #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- A highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette, if you draw an exploding kitten, basically, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. This “game of the year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift if you're looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well.
This gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to play, is for 2-5 players ages 7+ and includes 56 cards, box and instructions.
Exploding kittens is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats. It's like uno, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you, except there are goats, -cnn. More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between.
|Brand||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.|
4. Asmodee #ad
Splendor #adAsmodee #ad
- Splendor is a game of chip-collecting and card development. Includes: 40 gems 'poker style' weighted tokens: 7 × 5 colors green, black + 5 jokers yellow/ 90 development cards 63. 5×88 millimeter: 40 level 1, red, white, 30 level 2, blue, 20 level 3 / 10 noble tiles 60×60 millimeter.
Number of players: 2 to 4. Game time: 30 minutes. Players are merchants trying to buy gem mines, means of transportation, shops—all in order to acquire the most points. Recommended age 10 and up.
|Manufacturer||Publisher Services Inc (PSI) #ad|
5. TeeTurtle #ad
A strategic card game and party game for adults & teens, Unstable Unicorns Card Game #adTeeTurtle #ad
- Unstable unicorns is a strategic card game that will destroy your friendships. But in a good way. This game is fully playable on its own, and any Unstable Unicorns expansion pack can be added to it.
Unstable unicorns won the 2019 People’s Choice Award for Toy of the Year. Build a unicorn army. The game was one of kickstarter’s top 100 most backed projects of all time and has sold over a million copies worldwide.
Betray Your Friends. Unicorns are Your Friends Now. The box contains 135 cards and a rule book and features a magnetic closure. This highly giftable game takes 30–45 minutes to play and is for 2–8 players recommended for ages 14+.
6. Gatwick Games #ad
And Competitive Fun for Game Nights!, Adults, Addictive, Goat Lords Game for Family, and Kids. Hilarious #adGatwick Games #ad
- Ages 8+ | 2-6 player. Voted #1 goat game of the year! ‣ get ready for the most exciting goat game of your life! Expect high drama, magic, uncontrollable laughter & fast action strategy in this wildly popular card game.
Not to mention outrageous bombs, dragon goats and more. Enjoy our 100% fun factor guarantee! ‣ if you play goat lords and it isn’t an instant hit, just let us know via Amazon's messaging platform and we'll provide a full refund - no questions asked! The perfect gift! ‣ a gift that everyone will love! Guaranteed to bring countless laughs and unforgettable moments.
Perfect for any occasion! ‣ goat lords is just the right amount of addicting, strategy, party game, thanksgiving games, luck, christmas party games, drama, and all-out fun! It's perfect for any family game night, teen games and more!.
Funniest card game i've played since monopoly deal!" ⭐️ ‣ If you're looking for hilarious card games that will make everyone laugh then you've landed on the jack-pot! Just read some of our reviews to see how much people love it.
|Brand||Gatwick Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gatwick Games #ad|
7. Gamewright #ad
Sleeping Queens 10th Anniversary Tin Card Game #adGamewright #ad
- Wake up the queens form their royal slumbers! Play a knight to steal a queen or take a chance on a juggling jester. Watch out for potions and dastardly Dragon! Playing time: 20 minutes. 2 to 5 players.
8. Gamewright #ad
Dragonwood A Game of Dice & Daring Board Game #adGamewright #ad
- Playing time: 20 minutes. Roll dice against your foes! Choose your strategy carefully, the landscape of Dragonwood is ever-changing. 2 to 4 players. Collect sets of adventurer cards to earn dice.
9. Gamewright #ad
Forbidden Island – The Cooperative Strategy Survival Island Board Game #adGamewright #ad
- Ages 10 and up. Join a team of fearless adventurers on a do-or-die mission to capture four sacred treasures from the ruins of this perilous paradise. 2 to 4 players. 2010 mensa favorite Brainy Games Winner. Strategic thinking, problem solving and cooperation required. Playing time: 30 minutes.
10. ORIGAMI WHALE #ad
Danger The Game: The Storytelling Party Card Game of Bizarre Dangers and Rescues #adORIGAMI WHALE #ad
- Worried someone will steal your thunder? play a plot Twist and trip them up! 270 cards divided into danger, Skill, and Plot Twist, Tool, including blank cards to create your own scenarios.
Compete to convince the Victim your rescue plan is best. Family-friendly, party game for 3+ players. A game designed to prepare you for every dangerous situation imaginable and unimaginable! Use your skills, tools, and imagination to devise a foolproof plan to save the day.