As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Endless Games #ad
2018 Edition, Trivia Card Game, Everybody Knows! #adEndless Games #ad
- Play at parties: the rules are easy to learn and the game is difficult to stop playing, it’s that much fun! Whether you are a child or are older, you’ll enjoy the strategy and luck it takes to win! Fun for all: this game doesn’t take long, so it’s perfect for children and youth.
It's made for 2 or more players who are ages 12 years old and up. Multiple scoring styles: you can play a traditional game with 1 point per right answer, or you can play an “All or Nothing” challenge that truly tests everyone's skills to see who is the best.
Test your knowledge: can you answer common, everyday questions faster than your friends? Test your knowledge with this exciting question and answer game! This game presents fun and engaging gameplay.
Fast-paced: test your knowledge of everyday facts under the pressure of a 60-second timer! This game for kids and adults comes with 500 question cards, a sand timer, dry erase marker, and scorecard. Boys and girls alike enjoy this game.
|Brand||Endless Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Endless Games #ad|
2. PlayMonster #ad
New Edition, PlayMonster 5 Second Rule Game #adPlayMonster #ad
- New! more than 150 fresh, fun cards! pick a card, read the seemingly easy topic, new, then start the timer! now with only 5 seconds to name 3 things that fit the topic, it doesn't seem so easy!.
Players get tongue-tied, funny answers come flying out and laughter is sure to follow in this fast-paced party game. For 3 or more players, ages 10 to adult. The twisted timer makes a fun "zoooooop!" sound as the marbles race down.
3. Hygge Games #ad
...I should have known that! Trivia Game #adHygge Games #ad
- I should have known that!tm is an addictively entertaining trivia game with over 400 questions about things that you should know. Age: 14+ / players 2+. Country of origin : Poland. Package dimensions : 6" L x 6" W x 2" H.
|Brand||Hygge Games #ad|
|Warranty||Please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product|
4. PlayMonster #ad
Know It or Blow It #adPlayMonster #ad
- For 4 or more players in teams, ages 10 to adult. If you know it, give an answer; but if you're not sure, think about stopping and taking any points your team has earned so you don't blow it.
It's not rocket science, it's fun trivia, but you'll still need to use your noggin and trust your teammates to come up with answers. Team members take turns giving one answer each to accumulate points. Includes 288 question cards, 2 Pawns, Game Tray, Rules.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
5. Gamewright #ad
That's It! Just The Right Party Game #adGamewright #ad
- Contains 200 cards, 12 tokens and rules of play. Reinforces language and vocabulary development as well as creativity and imagination. 3 or more players. Playing time 15 minutes. Ages 10 and up.
6. Brilliant Or BS? #ad
Brilliant or BS?, A Trivia Party Game for Know-It-Alls and Big Fat Liars Hilarious Bluffing Game for 4-6 Players, Ages 14+, Family-Friendly #adBrilliant Or BS? #ad
- Fun for the whole family Ages 14+. Free standard shipping on U. S. How good is your bs detector? always wanted to call out your friends and family? Well now you can with this hilarious bluffing party game! Trivia party game for 4-6 players.
This is the first edition core game. Orders over $5088 trivia questions categories include Entertainment, Geography, Food & Drink, History, Sports, Science & Tech.
7. Hygge Games #ad
5.7 x 5.7 x 1.8", Hygge Games I'm Not Saying You're Stupid Trivia Party Game #adHygge Games #ad
- Correctly guess who will be furthest from the right answer and watch the points pile up! The perfect game for anyone who loves new trivia, wild guesses, and uproarious laughter! A dynamic and entertaining game for your next party, evening at home, or dinner!.
But watch out! if your opponents think your answer sounds hopelessly wrong, they can stick you with an I’m Not Saying You’re Stupid… card. Players 4+ / age 14+ / box size 5.
7 x 5. 7 x 1. 8 inches. How long can a dolphin hold its breath? At what temperature does popcorn pop? What percentage of breast reduction surgeries are performed on men? . The answers are always numbers in this game, which sounds simple enough. I’m not saying you’re stupid is a fun and fresh game featuring over 400 questions that are random, hilarious, and almost impossible to answer just right.
|Brand||Hygge Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hygge Games #ad|
8. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming Trivial Pursuit: Wizarding World Harry Potter Edition Compact Trivia Game for 2 or More Players, Ages 8 and Up Amazon Exclusive, 600 Trivia Questions #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- It includes everything players need, packed in a handy wedge-shaped case that's easy to take on the go. Six categories: great topics to challenge even the smartest of wizards: The Dark Arts, Magical Objects, Magical Spells and Potions, Magical People, Hogwarts, Animals and Magical Creatures.
For 2 or more players, ages 8 and up. Fun family game: this harry potter game makes a great gift for kids and families who are Harry Potter fans, and love to play the Trivia Pursuit board game.
Compact and portable: this compact travel game has no gameboard.
Inspired by harry potter movies: players can test their knowledge of the world of Harry Potter with this trivia game featuring 600 questions based on some favorite Harry Potter movie moments. Collect cards to win: when playing the trivial Pursuit: Wizarding World Harry Potter Edition game, the first one to collect 6 cards correctly answer 12 questions wins.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
9. Drunk Stoned or Stupid #ad
If You Had To… A Party Game #adDrunk Stoned or Stupid #ad
- From the creators of the adult party game, "DRUNK STONED OR STUPID". Convince the judge your card is the worst and win a point. Watch the video below in “related video Shorts” to see how to play! For 3+ players and ages 17+. 250 cards with horrible & hilarious scenarios.
10. Endless Games #ad
The Official TV Game Show Survey Game, Card Sharks Game #adEndless Games #ad
- Like on the show, contestants will answer census questions to gain control of the cards. Play with 3 or more players ages 14 years old and up. You’ll find high quality games that are easy to learn and provide endless play value.
Anniversary edition: the 2020 version of the game celebrates the 40 year history of the game show, questions, with all new art, and gameplay. Kids, teens, and adults love this game.
Play at parties: the rules are easy to learn and the game is difficult to stop playing, it’s that much fun. Great gameplay: players predict answers to survey questions & then must face the High-Low cards where a player has to determine whether the next card turned over is higher or lower than the previous.
Game show: card sharks is the home version of the on the edge-of-your-seat TV game show hosted by Joel McHale. Use some strategy and luck to win! Endless games: endless games presents card, dice, trivia, survey, word, party, and pop culture games for everyone.