As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hartop #ad
Recognize Identify Fruits and Animals 100 PCS, Hartop 100 PCS New Chinese English Language Learning Wooden Building Blocks Domino Educational Product #adHartop #ad
- Package includes100 pcs new chinese english wooden Dominos Fruits & Animals. Smooth surface, Rounded Corners, Bright Colors. Intended for ages greater than 12 years and older.
You will enjoy learning and identify some common things easily. Also an excellent, user–friendly product for the Chinese language adult learners. Fun toysa great tool for language learning. Easy to storagecome with storage bags, easy and convenient for storage and sorting of the blocks.
Best toy and gift for friends. Improve the ability to observe, comprehension, recognize known ability and attention. It would be best to play and learn. Best gifta simple and interesting domino which could training creativity, and intelligence. High quality materialthe wood block is printed with picture, Simplified Chinese, Pinyin, and English.
2. ROCK N LEARN #ad
Spanish, French, German and English Vocabulary, 6 Languages on Each DVD, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Learn a Language 2 DVD Set #adROCK N LEARN #ad
- Teaches early vocabulary – colors, toys, household items, nature, clothes, counting to 10, and playful outdoor objects & activities. Great for providing differentiated instruction and for ESL classes.
Delayed answers allow kids to check their knowledge. Easily mix and match languages and subtitles from the main menu. Introduce a new language to young learners, ages 2 through 6.
3. PHRASE IT #ad
Includes Teacher Instructions and a Phrasal Verb Dictionary, Phrase It English Learning Card Game and ESL Book for Teaching and Classroom Activities #adPHRASE IT #ad
- Satisfaction guarantee: our made in THE USA card game is backed by our manufacturer 30 day money back guarantee. Ages 8 and up: includes 70 common phrasal verb cards and a game instruction book with a job interview conversation and a few worksheets which are photocopiable.
Esl practice; say goodbye to boring teacher lessons and hello to topics and materials where you can practice speaking English through the everyday use of phrasal verbs.
Games; provides english card activities with interactive teaching methods to enhance student learning and literacy development. Adaptable; your classroom esl book or vocabulary list can be adapted to fit your needs as a teacher as well as implement grammar exercises into your lesson plans.
|Brand||PHRASE IT #ad|
|Manufacturer||Phrase It #ad|
4. FLUSTER #ad
And Deeper Connections Between Friends, Hilarious Stories, FLUSTER: The Social Card Game That Inspires Thought-Provoking Conversations #adFLUSTER #ad
- We offer a "not feeling it" guarantee. High-quality box with magnetic flap lid and intricate spot UV design. It makes a great addition to an adult game night, pack for a road trip, family members, boyfriends, girlfriends, anniversaries, spouses, or leave on your coffee table to spark spontaneous conversations.
Cards printed on 300gsm greycore cardstock with linen embossing. Games can be as long or short as you want! Proudly designed and based in Vancouver, BC. What's in the box? includes 100 question cards, 8 around the horn cards, 8 reaction cards, 10 fluster cards, and a How To FLUSTER booklet.
Get to know your friends in a whole new way, with questions like: “how do you think your exes would describe you?”“What was your first impression of the person to your left?”“What’s something you wish more people understood about you?”. It's the perfect gift for men, or even for gatherings of people who think they don't like board games and card games! It even makes a good drinking game ;.
Fluster is the game that turns off conversational autopilot to reveal things you never knew about your closest friends! The deck of unusual questions inspires memorable moments, hilarious stories, and deeper interpersonal connections. Easy to pick up and play: 2 or more players, recommended for ages 14+. Contact us directly within 30 days of receiving your order. Great for any situation: the stylish design and compact size make it perfect to bring to a party, women, and housewarming parties.
5. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Language, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Writing, Speech #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, emotions, social skills, and behavior.
What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, 4 punctuation cards, game and activity ideas, and 27 photo cards. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way.
Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set. How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
6. What's on Cards #ad
Translators, Teachers, Editors, Language Learners, Good Openings: 52 Story Openings in a Deck Skills on Cards series For Students, Podcasters, Writers, And Anyone Serious About Their Writing #adWhat's on Cards #ad
- Each card contains an original emotional opening, complete with intrigue. Emotional openings. Each opening is around 60 words, and instantly captivates you and leaves you hanging, just where you want to pick it up and make it your own.
Use these good openings to improve your language learning skills, and your translation skills. Finish the story how will you finish a good opening? Inspire yourself with the ideas from these 52 cards for your next storytelling project.
Use this deck to unblock your writing--your story, your graphic novel, even your screenplay. Unblock your writing. Enhance your english skills. Pick a card at random and work on translating it into another language. Make it your own.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Vowel Owls Sorting Set, Ages 5+, Word Recognition, Set of 6, Assorted Colors #adLearning Resources #ad
- Includes 6 colorful, 100 picture cards, plastic owls 5 printed with the vowels and 1 blank for sometimes Y, and activity guide.
Practice phonics and word recognition. Sort the word cards with the correct owls labeled with vowels. Ideal for ages 5+. Supports academic state standards in English Language Arts.
8. Briston #ad
274 Words, Briston German Vocabulary Learning Flash Cards with Pictures for Beginners, Adults and Kids with Example Sentences #adBriston #ad
- This premium vocabulary set includes 274 cards with extreme printing on both sides. Perfect for beginners, students, kids and language lovers. Glossy lamination layer protects cards against smudges, scratches, and damages caused by overuse.
Each card contains proper pronunciation and example sentences. 274 words divided into 17 categories with color coding covering the most used words.
9. Zoom on Speech #ad
Bingo Style Game Targeting Descriptive Language, and Ability to Follow Multi-Component Directions, Sentence Structure, Kibbit #adZoom on Speech #ad
- Developed and Used Repeatedly by Language Therapists. Superior quality with Delightful Graphics | Includes Bonus Activity Ideas. Children are captivated by the Game While Improving their Language Skills. 2 skill levels | 4 exciting themes | Ages 4+ | 2-4 Players. New name | same Product.
10. Thought-Spot #ad
MAD Skillz: A Thoughts & Emotions Sentence Completion Card Game for Taking Control of Feelings/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Make Positive Choices; Teaches Mindfulness; Hardcover and Laminated #adThought-Spot #ad
- Adults are encouraged to join in responding and demonstrating appropriate answers. 110 cheerfully animated play cards with colorful illustrations. Mad skillz: a thoughts & emotions sentence completion card game for Taking Control of Feelings/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Make Positive Choices; Teaches Mindfulness; Hardcover and Laminated.
This flipbook teaches kids to identify different moods and emotions, recognize their causes, and know how to react appropriately. Sadness and disappointment. Children are encouraged to be able to flip the cards in a way to express their emotional reactions to everyday events.
Contents: on the left are emoji cards that show various emotions; some emojis can express more than one emotion i. E. Teaches: often children act out because they don’t really understand their emotions or don’t know how to express them. Aids: aids parents, and caregivers: counselors and psychologists use card games in therapy, Therapists, Teachers, and parents use as conversational cards to connect with their children or simply as a learning game to aid in child development.
Age: fast-paced therapeutic card game designed for children aged 3 and up. The cards can be used as a tool and elaborated on, teachers use the educational game for kids in the classroom to teach anger management, or to prompt critical thinking skills. In the middle of the flipbook are cards for when that feeling may occur, and on the right side are cards of what one can do when feeling that emotion.