As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff We Have Monstrously Good Behavior Classroom Pocket Chart ! #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- 1 pocket chart with grommets and magnetic strip Size: 34¾" by 25½". Clip n track System. 5 behavior label cards, write again wipe-off laminate; labeled on one side, blank on the other Size: 6" by 9½" each. 36 student name clothespins Colors: 9 each of red, green, yellow, and blue.
2. Inamio #ad
Inamio Reward Chart for Kids – 80+ Chores, Chore Chart for Multiple Kids – Magnetic, for Toddlers at Home – Great for Classroom, Potty Training or Behavior Training – Upgraded Version #adInamio #ad
- Our reward chart inspires your kids to eat their veggies and to brush their teeth. Who – perfect for toddlers of ages 3, 6 and 7-9 years old. Why you need an inamio responsibility chart – you want to encourage good behavior in your toddlers, to promote good habits and routines.
Works with multiple children up to 3. What your reward chart does – encourages positive change and helpful routine. Give stars when they complete tasks. It’s a fun and educational way to introduce discipline.
How our magnetic chore chart works – it’s a magnetic board 12x17 that sticks on your fridge or hangs on your wall. Choose among 80+ pre-printed chores to help establish routine with your little ones. Safe and certified – all of our educational toys are laboratory certified and designed to last the test of time. Great for homeschooling, 4, 5, morning routine and potty training too.
3. DasKid #ad
Tabletop Magnetic Easel & Blackboard with Chalkboard Design 2 Sides 16 X 12.5” Includes: 4 Chalk Markers Drawing Art Black Board Educational Kids Toy #adDasKid #ad
- That’s why our packaging is durable and super strong! Cleaning the magnetic black board is simple, wipe with a damp cloth and re-use. To fully clean the board, just write, use a Wet paper towel for best results! But if you are not satisfied, no questions asked! We are a USA Based Company.
Easel style for table top fun. 2 sided magnetic black board easel. Self standing and folds flat for storage with minimal adult assembly required! Perfect for educational magnets, writing or Drawing! We believe that you should get exactly what you ordered, damage-free and intact.
Don't get fooled by other chinese Brands, we offer you a full refund, for any reason, . Large size for ample space 16" H x 12 1/2 " W. Having a satisfied customer is all we aim at.
4. DasKid #ad
240 Magnetic Stars & 4 Color Dry Erase Markers! Behavior Chart Board Magnetic Backing & Hanging loop for Wall, Rigid board Dry Erasable,16 x 12, Includes: 20 Magnetic Chores, Magnetic Reward Chart Set #adDasKid #ad
- Magnetic chore chart can be used on refrigerator or wall for up to 3 kids! there are 20 awesome magnetic cHORES with Kid Friendly Designs! Includes 210 magnetic stars in 3 different colors, 70 red, 70 blue and 70 green ● Your Stars won't get lost! When Stars are not in use, it can be placed back in its Original Board!.
Comes with 4 color magnetic dry erase marker red blue green and black! Chores and stars can also be filled in with the Dry Erase Marker! We are a USA Based Company. Don't get fooled By other Chinese Brands,.
5. Fun Express #ad
Fun Express Classroom Helpers Clip Charts, 33 Pieces, Educational and Learning Activities for Kids #adFun Express #ad
- Assign students a classroom helper role such as "Pledge Leader" "Line Leader" or "Teacher's Helper" write their names on the wooden clothespins then attach the clothespins to the assigned roles on the colorful clip chart.
33 pcs per unit 15" x 58" OTC. A great way to create a more productive classroom environment teach students responsibility accountability and teamwork with this A+ addition to your teacher supplies.
Cardstock. This classroom management tool features 18 preprinted helper roles 4 blank spaces that allow you to create and add your own roles and includes 30 blank clothespins.
6. EUREKA #ad
Eureka 101 Dalmatians Paw-Sitive Mini Reward Charts with Stickers, Package of 36 #adEUREKA #ad
- These eureka student reward charts and stickers feature all your pup pals from 101 Dalmatians! Teachers can track their students progress in a way that's easy and fun for them to understand! Children can set goals and take responsibility in a fun way.
Mini chart measures 5'' W x 6'' H. Includes 36 charts and 700 stickers per pack.
|Manufacturer||Berwick Offray, LLC #ad|
7. Fun Express #ad
31 Pieces, Educational and Learning Activities for Kids, Fun Express Under The Sea Classroom Behavior Chart #adFun Express #ad
- 31 pcs per unit 19 1/2" x 58" Includes grommets for hanging. Paper. Use this under the sea behavior chart as part of your classroom supplies to track daily attitudes and actions in the classroom by moving the 30 included clothespins up and down the chart depending on each individual student’s behavior.
Dive in and make a splash with this fun classroom management tool.
8. Kenson Kids #ad
Kenson Kids "I Can Do It" Reward and Responsibility Chart, 11 X 15.5-Inch #adKenson Kids #ad
- It includes two hang tabs as well, so it can be hung almost anywhere. Are you endlessly prompting them to do their homework. 11" x 15. 5". The "i can Do It. Reward Chart can help. Perfect anywhere in your home: it has strong magnetic strips to hold it securely to any metal surface, so they stay in place, like your refrigerator.
Product specifications: package contains 1 kenson kids "i can do it" reward chart. The sturdy plastic stars and chores attach easily with hook and loop fasteners, making it a reliable and secure teaching method.
Children thrive on praise and a little incentive goes a long way. Wouldn't you love to hear please and thank you more often. The "i can Do It.
Reward chart brings some of these valuable lessons to life. Increased incentives: having trouble getting your kids to pick up after themselves. Everything you need: there are 20 different, colorful chores and behaviors to choose from in your chart. Motivating instead of trying to control your child's behaviors will help mold him or her to be the best they can be. It comes with 45 reusable plastic stars that kids love to earn.
|Brand||Kenson Kids #ad|
|Manufacturer||Kenson Kids #ad|
9. Learning Resources #ad
30 Cards, Learning Resources Helping Hands Pocket Chart, Classroom Organization, Ages 5+, Teacher Accessories #adLearning Resources #ad
- Cards are reversible and customizable using wet or dry-erase marker. Set includes nylon chart with grommets and 2 storage pockets, 10 class job cards, 30 write and wipe hand cards for student names.
Ideal for ages 5+. Write and wipe cards are reusable for regular job changes. Empower students to take ownership in classroom responsibilities.
10. Thought-Spot #ad
Thought-Spot I Know What to Do Feeling/Moods FLIPBOOK / Poster Moods/Emotions FLIPBOOK #adThought-Spot #ad
- Large easy to read laminated pages - Measures 8. 75" x 8. 25" with built-in stand, Hardcover to protect inner tab pages. Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative gameplay. Stem toy and game - playing with stem learning toys in early childhood is important for many reasons.
18 different emoji mood tabs - angry, impatient, sad, ungrateful, confused, confident, happy, and worried. Plus, and express their thinking or creativity. Later in life, it allows them to collaborate with their peers, children with these skills are better able to answer complex questions, investigate issues, and develop solutions for real-world problems.
Adhd / autism tool - helps parents better understand their children's feelings. Great educational stem toy and game - This is a helpful learning tool for ANY child, particularly those in preschool, kindergarten, and elementary schools.
First, it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them. Social skills development - this book is designed to improve children’s social skills by role-playing with parents, siblings, or other caregivers. Kids will easily find and flip to the emotion or feeling that expresses their current mood, embarrassed, hungry, scared, shy, bored, grumpy, tired, frustrated, excited, sick, and the corresponding positive choice that can be taken.